Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

YYYEESSSS!!!! Except for that fucking condom!!! Grrrr. It should be ILLEGAL to wrap a cock like that in rubber!!!
Can you imagine, legally denying black men the freedom to protect themselves from whatever nastiness careless sluts contract, because... why exactly? Their cocks are big? What a stellar idea that would be!

Come on. Sex without condoms is hot. We all get that, and it's great when trust is established and it can happen safely and comfortably. But this sweaty, incel-made-up bullshit rule that people are doing something wrong by being responsible and taking care of themselves is NOT hot. Growl all you want. Props to these people for finding a way to enjoy their kinks that works for them and keeps them healthy..

Last edited:
Hope he can ******* more cum intoher
I love this photo! It is so hot! When you lift his ball sack, you can see how much his shaft is stretching your wife's vaginal opening. Her opening always forms a perfect "O" shape, when it is wrapped around an erect penis. I also enjoy seeing how deep he is inside her, as I know how big he is before he entered her, so in my mind I visualize her entire vaginal tunnel stretched to accommodate him, and the tip of his penis against her cervix.

Back