Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Its an absolute NO for me. I will not let another man put his hand and definitely not his mouth on my cock. To each their own but not cool for me. And for those that allow such acts i wonder do u guys cnsider the bull to be bi?
No we consider him to be a GENUINE ALPHA SUPERIOR OPEN MINDED CONSIDERATE TRUE CUCKOLD COUPLES BULL WHO KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CHARGE OF A COUPLE.

I dont think I would want to humiliate my husband-I mean if he wanted to be there because of the turn on then would that be humiliation? I dont fully understand why I would even want my husband there if I did it-because he might think I was trying to humiliate him in front of another man. it just seems if the husband is involved things get very complicated
Are you having sex with BBC to be totally satisfied because hubby can't get you to the same level of satisfaction ?

tumblr_oghy3iqQRg1vhozz8o1_500.gif
MMMMMMMM!

I can't feel the cock inside her from the outside. I have tried numerous times, with her in various positions and me pressing on her with my hand as she is getting pounded. The only time I felt another penis pulsating from the inside, was when I did a double vaginal with her and another guy. I could feel his penis throbbing against mine when he came. But that rarely happens, usually at least one of the three of us is moving too much and I can't detect the pulsating when he is coming, even though both are penises are squeezed tightly together inside my wife's vagina. Everyone has to stay still when we're coming, for everyone else to be able to feel it in that situation. Oh well, that's my experience anyway.
Oh Yesssss!! And Yessssss again!!!!!

One just has to love those deliciously sexy mental awarenesses and genital feelings generated by the down-bulging underbelly of her lover's fully bared and suddenly girthier and more rigid muscular cock pressing to and orgasmically throbbing so purposefully and propulsively against the underside of yours when all male thrusting is deliberately halted for us men and our beautifully yielded woman to fully savour the intense physical sensations and incredibly erotic excitement of it all.

It's totally mutual male mind-blowing fucking and orgasmic Nirvana for me and my buddy, let me tell you.

Then comes the thrilling warmly flooding feeling of our hard-spurted lovingly blended loads of suddenly soothing semen being pumped back all over our jerkily ejaculating belly-to-belly cocks from their super-deeply-thrust bloated heads all the way back along their gristly shafts to ooze warmly and slipperily between our warmly pressed-together orgasmically uptightened ball-sacs.

The shockingly sexy and totally thrilling mutual cock-baring brotherliness of double vaginal penetration and the belly-to-belly lust-driven but carefully co-ordinated subsequent cock-thrusting, all culminating in erotically supercharged shamelessly-shared utterly mind-blowing male orgasms and the gross super-sloppiness of those beautifully blended freshly ejaculated copious cum-loads, is fucking heavenly isn't it.

So say my buddy and I.

Last edited:
Her face is priceless, her womb will b full, and your job will be to eat it out.
Too true.

With a younger and more vigorous lover, especially if his erection was strongly upcurved and the head of it well-aimed, the wife's womb will very likely have had its cervix fucked open then been shot full of spunk by his first two or three---invariably his punchiest---ejaculatory spurts.

On top of that, the continuing orgasmic contractions of the womb will have caused an upsucking of the semen from the pool her lover will have left in the back of her vagina into which her gaping cervix very actively dips throughout her orgasm and for many minutes after it, eagerly upsucking still more of her lover's freshly-shot spunk.

Full-on bareback fucking in the woman's fertile time is very sure-fire indeed and can result in her conceiving while she is still in the arms of her lover, sometimes even before he has withdrawn his cock from her, especially if the fuck has been a long one and the woman's orgasm is deliberately prolonged by deep thrusting continued for several minutes after her lover has ejaculated.

Try as her husband might to eat out his wife after she has been fucked brim-full of spunk, he will never be able to suck out of her the first part of her lover's load that was passionately pumped straight into her cervix then flooded her womb and egg-tubes while she orgasmed more or less strongly under him.

Simply put hubbies, any and every unprotected fucking of your wife by a potent and fertile lover can result in her conceiving in his arms within 20 minutes of him ejaculating into her right beside you in the marital bed, whether you vainly try to eat her out or not.

Scary or what?

Last edited:
Wow
The husband has already spread the labia and is now using his thumb to press the wide top-side of the shiny turgid helmet of the lover's erection home through the still concealed but probably partly stretched-up opening of his wife's vagina.

When he has achieved that, the firm thinned-out rim of her stretched opening will suddenly slip right over the expanding head of her lover's cock and completely capture it for its first thrust among the lubricious folds of the invitingly clasping sheath of her vagina.

Like you, I find that guiding the head of another man's cock into my wife and watching the rim of her opening slowly yield to it, then, as a gossamer-thin membrane, glide smoothly back over the big firm flange of the cock-head, is very intensely arousing.
Wow! I fuck love your description, it got my small white dick hard in seconds.

We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
Yeah it’s really naughty! & adds some extra stiffness to my cock feeling someone besides me & her putting my cock back in & maybe stroke it! Then put it back into her & rub my balls as I stroke that pussy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0964.mp4
    1.9 MB
Back