Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

like your post but to me the final submission is cleaning his come from her pussy
I was only allowed to that that when she went out to meet her lover upon her return. If it happened in my house in my bed, I was sent to the guest bedroom after watching them fuck so they can cuddle and she can rest before making him hard again for another round. If she went out, she normally stayed the whole weekend and only came home Sunday night.

I am not sure, but I assume you are referring to the bulge at the base of the guy's scrotum, behind his balls (assuming he is taking her missionary.) I like to put my fingers lightly on his bulge, and feel it throbbing as he shoots his load into my wife. That is hot!
That's exactly what I was recommending. By applying my fingertips lightly to my my wife's lover's bulge I feel not only it's muscular orgasmic throbbings but also, very distinctly, the separate spurts of the semen being pumped forwards into my wife through his urethra coursing forward through softish underbelly of his ejaculating cock. Feeling those spurts is fucking heavenly for me and triggers my own orgasm every single time.

I enjoy doing this too. It is difficult to actually stroke her lover's penis while it is in her vagina, but what I have experienced is that the fit is obviously tighter with a couple fingers and the penis in the vagina. Often that extra stimulation excites the guy enough that he comes...then I can easily feel his penis throbbing and flexing as he shoots his semen into her.
Quite often when my young black best buddy is fucking my ex-wife (now his wife) in the missionary position I turn my hand so that its palm is facing upwards, then slowly slip my two longest (2nd and 3rd) fingers into her vagina and with them caress the underbelly of his thrusting cock and the flange of its helmet at the finish of his out-stroke.

That is all erotic enough, but when he finally ejaculates it is always astonishingly copiously such that his freshly spurted semen fills my cupped palm and slithers down onto my wrist. Add to that the ejaculatory jerkings and thumpings of his spurting cock against my two inthrust fingers and my upturned palm, and the erotic impact of his orgasm on me is electrifying , and invariably moves me to up my masturbatory strokings thus triggering my own orgasm.

That said, the most arousing and satisfying aspects of my caressing of my buddy's fully erected bare cock while it is manfully thrusting in my ex's vagina, are firstly my tactilely skin-to-skin sharing with him the breathtakingly beautiful visceral intimacy of his fucking of her, followed by the rhythmical multiple orgasmic contractions of my ex's vaginal milking muscles responding to the powerful ejaculatory jerkings of his cock buried balls-deep in her.

The warm eruption of my buddy's freshly spurted musky semen from between my ex's wide-stretched vaginal rim and the girthy root of my buddy's ejaculating cock, then the slow slithering of the overflow down my wrist and forearm, are my ultimate thrills----especially with me knowing full well that the semen pooling in my palm and running down my forearm has only seconds before been pumped from my buddy's balls and pelvis to be spurted against then bounced back from my ex's battered cervix and the back wall of her maximally stretched-up vagina.

For me there is nothing, but nothing, hotter than knowing that as the beautiful bodies of the fucked-out but still interlocked lovers undergo their die-away orgasmic joltings, the overflow of my buddy's cum-load is still pooling in the palm of my upturned hand, and that I will very soon get to slurp it up and finally savour it.

That's exactly what I was recommending. By applying my fingertips lightly to my my wife's lover's bulge I feel not only it's muscular orgasmic throbbings but also, very distinctly, the separate spurts of the semen being pumped forwards into my wife through his urethra coursing forward through softish underbelly of his ejaculating cock. Feeling those spurts is fucking heavenly for me and triggers my own orgasm every single time.
I'll bet it does.

I'll bet it does.
I call it "Keeping my fingers on his pulse". He is only 24 years young and palpable spurts o
Gripping the shaft lightly like this is the best way to feel the penis sliding in and out of your wife, especially after a few thrusts when the shaft is better lubricated with your wife's juices. If you squeeze the shaft just a little, that also increases stimulation for him. And of course when he shoots inside her, you can feel the pulsing and throbbing as he does.
Hot hot HOT!!!!!!@

Back