Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I dont think I would want to humiliate my husband-I mean if he wanted to be there because of the turn on then would that be humiliation? I dont fully understand why I would even want my husband there if I did it-because he might think I was trying to humiliate him in front of another man. it just seems if the husband is involved things get very complicated
We are not into the cuckhold thing. I always took an active role in whatever i wanted to do. Be part of the threesome, watch, photograph or all three. We would, and have been pissed off at guys with a superior attitude. We feel that sharing with another is a privilege for them, and any disrespect was treated accordingly.
Some men apparently like being humiliated, the so called "cuckholds". Not all of us that "share" feel that way, we just like to share and watch our spouse get pleasured.
For me , Man, women, black, white, brown, Space aliens, mythical creatures, four legged creatures. You name it whatever could get get her off would have turned me on!! We insisted on respect for each of us, and would never allow the other to be humiliated.

tumblr_pciir0n3QA1rp1y2co1_640.jpg

Hubby doing whatever he is told to do, whatever!!! View attachment 2410233
Gripping the shaft lightly like this is the best way to feel the penis sliding in and out of your wife, especially after a few thrusts when the shaft is better lubricated with your wife's juices. If you squeeze the shaft just a little, that also increases stimulation for him. And of course when he shoots inside her, you can feel the pulsing and throbbing as he does.

Back