Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Hand-guiding my young black buddy's precum-drooling fully erect gristly cock into my wife for his opening penetration of her has always been one of my erotic passions. In our regular threesomes,

My buddy---now my ex-wife'so husband--always fucks her in the missionary position, usually right beside me in our bed, so except during his swiftest and most impulsive opening penetrations of her it is very easy for me to clasp his cock and work the head of it between the always well-lubricated love-lips of my panting wife.

In full erection my buddy's cock measures just under 9 inches from pubes to cum-slit and has dramatic upcurve to it such that the head of it very nearly touches his navel when he brings his hips into position for his opening penetration.

The beauty of his cock then as it hovers and visibly throbs menacingly over my wife's pubes is wondrous to behold and begs my loving assistance to get it sheathed in her vagina.

At such moments my buddy totally loves the feeling of my guiding hand caressing and clasping the shaft of his gloriously erection, and always murmurs his gratitude and the escalation of his arousal that comes from his knowing that my trembling hand on his cock is a erotically the most tangible sign of my huge love for him and powerfully reaffirmative of my fateful decision of 2 years ago to grant my wife a divorce in order for him to marry her.

The feeling of his advancing cock deliberately pausing in its first foward thrust for my buddy to make it brace muscularly in my handclasp as the head of is at last beginning to stretch the deliciously nubby folds and furrows of my wife's inviting well-lubricated vagina, is for me the quintessential sign of my buddy's abiding love and concern that I get as much pleasure as possible out of his fucking my ex-wife as perfectly and manfully as he always does.
Very well-written! I can easily visualize everything going on. You built a great word picture. You should write erotic stories...on this theme would be best!!! Nice job.

I remember when we were still active in this lifestyle, I had only 3 tasks when my wife had a black lover over.. 1: undress her infront of him (I think it gave her a thrill because I was humiliated by "offering" her to her black lover), 2: get her ready by eating her pussy whilst she sucks his cock and 3: keeping her lips open so he can slide into her wet pussy. That was as far as my involvement went and then I was just a onlooker to their lust and pleasure but it was immensely enjoyable to watch her change from my wife to a fullblown cockhungry slut...

What a harmonious picture.
This is a great photo! I looked, but could not find any threads about husbands holding their wife's legs while she gets plowed. I think that would be a great topic for a thread, I enjoy photos such as this one. Has anyone else seen such a thread on this site?

This describes almost perfectly my wife's experience---in the very act---of being fucked by my superbly athletic and multi-orgasmic beautifully huge-cocked younger black buddy on our marital bed---as breathlessly she relates such experiences to me.

In our threesomes with my buddy I often 69 my wife from underneath her, lying on my back, facing upwards.

Like you on such occasions I excitingly kiss and lick and suck her clitoris, loving it's overall perky stiffness and especially the firmess of its pointy tip as it glides up against the soft underbelly of my buddy's enviably long and girthy smooth-thrusting erection.

In that position too, with my buddy's thighs always being well parted as he doggies my wife, I have easy tongue and finger access to his up-tightened ball-sac and youthfully muscular pumpbulge between that and his exquisitely sensitive arsehole.

Also in that position my open mouth is easily positioned to receive the pumped-back overflow of my buddy's thick deliciously musky semen as it erupts from the cockshaft-clasping rim of my wife's grossly over-stretched vagina.

So everybody wins.
You really are a good writer. Once again a vivid word picture. Very hot!

I agree with your opinion, but only provisionally.

To have my full agreement on what is the "ultimate form of giving another guy permission" you would have had to specify that the other guy's cock be firstly completely bare and, secondly, well lubricated with saliva from your fellating the guy prior to penetration.

In cases where the wife's lover is uncircumcised, I would add to that that the husband manually draws back the guy's foreskin to fully expose the head of his cock in that breathtaking moment before it thrusts forward to enter the wife.

Manners maketh the Man here, as they do in every other form of meaningful social intercourse.

Just my 10mls worth.
I use another technique. When the guy is not circumcised, I prefer to pull the foreskin forward, completely covering the head of the penis. With the foreskin over the head, the tip of the foreskin-covered head is placed at the entrance to the vagina. The foreskin then serves to ease the entry of the penis into the vagina, the tightness of the still unstretched vagina drawing the foreskin back smoothly and naturally as the penis slides inside her. Try it!

I also love to slide my finger in and stroke her lovers cock and glands inside her . they love it too
I enjoy doing this too. It is difficult to actually stroke her lover's penis while it is in her vagina, but what I have experienced is that the fit is obviously tighter with a couple fingers and the penis in the vagina. Often that extra stimulation excites the guy enough that he comes...then I can easily feel his penis throbbing and flexing as he shoots his semen into her.

Done this a number of times, I also liked holding her legs back and spread so he could drive deep. Here I can watch her pussy getting ponded and watch her face as she cums numerous times. Hear her moan and gasp with every thrust, And hear her scream as she feels him drive deep and empty his balls in her hot cunt.
I agree. Maybe we need a new and separate thread discussing the advantages and erotic stimulation husbands get when they hold their wife's legs up, apart, whatever, to help her while she has sex.

We are not into the cuckhold thing. I always took an active role in whatever i wanted to do. Be part of the threesome, watch, photograph or all three. We would, and have been pissed off at guys with a superior attitude. We feel that sharing with another is a privilege for them, and any disrespect was treated accordingly.
Some men apparently like being humiliated, the so called "cuckholds". Not all of us that "share" feel that way, we just like to share and watch our spouse get pleasured.
For me , Man, women, black, white, brown, Space aliens, mythical creatures, four legged creatures. You name it whatever could get get her off would have turned me on!! We insisted on respect for each of us, and would never allow the other to be humiliated.
Wow, I agree with everything you said, 100%! You put it much better than I could have.

Oh yeahhhhh!

And all you loving hubbies, don't forget to press your wide-open mouth against the temptingly exposed muscular pump-bulge of your wife's beautiful black lover well ahead of time, to feel it burgeon and finally maximally swell up and throb orgasmically against your pressed-flat tongue as he ejaculates long and hard and enviably deeply into your BBC-addickted wife.
I am not sure, but I assume you are referring to the bulge at the base of the guy's scrotum, behind his balls (assuming he is taking her missionary.) I like to put my fingers lightly on his bulge, and feel it throbbing as he shoots his load into my wife. That is hot!

Back