Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

tumblr_nccy5unOLT1tf7j65o2_500.jpg
You date her, fall in love with her, marry her, buy her the house of her dreams, and then I your own hand serve her up to her BBC breeder.....it’s the circle of life

You date her, fall in love with her, marry her, buy her the house of her dreams, and then I your own hand serve her up to her BBC breeder.....it’s the circle of life
Get a load of how ardently the loving husband is lustfully eyeing and devotedly clasping and guiding home the beautifully girthy erection of his wife's superbly athletic young black lover.

It's fucking perfection.

Please guide me I too want to be a cuck how do I convince my wife to be a hotwife as i too want to hold some strangers BBC and make my wife slowly slide inside her and ride over him...
My wife is sexy too she has got amazing big boobies and a nice booty.
I took her snapshot over video call
In the same boat.

Fondling to loaded bull balls that are going to breed you wife deep
Oh yeahhhhh!

And all you loving hubbies, don't forget to press your wide-open mouth against the temptingly exposed muscular pump-bulge of your wife's beautiful black lover well ahead of time, to feel it burgeon and finally maximally swell up and throb orgasmically against your pressed-flat tongue as he ejaculates long and hard and enviably deeply into your BBC-addickted wife.

Last edited:
We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
Oh yeah! I love doing this and seeing photos of other husbands doing it!! You are absolutely correct, it is SO erotic guiding another penis into my wife. I can feel for how hard he is, and can therefore get an idea how good will be my wife's experience, and if he is not fully hard, I know my wife will do what she can to arouse him further to get him even harder. That is fun to watch too!

Back