Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Wonderful how th3e cuck husband guides his cock into her arse… and also how her bull groans as he cums inside . and how tight her arse grips him when he slides out for us to see his seed inside her..

Man this had been going on since slavery. Think about it...Why would a slave owner have a black male sleep in his house?
goes on everywhere and everytime, black women fuck white guys and white women fuck blacks. One thing is sure and that is when the husband accepts other men fucking the wife and even helps it makes things easier and more fun. Heck some women like to fuck every race, my wife has had a Japanese and guy from India

The ultimate form of giving another guy permission to fuck your wife is to actually guide his cock into her pussy.
I agree with your opinion, but only provisionally.

To have my full agreement on what is the "ultimate form of giving another guy permission" you would have had to specify that the other guy's cock be firstly completely bare and, secondly, well lubricated with saliva from your fellating the guy prior to penetration.

In cases where the wife's lover is uncircumcised, I would add to that that the husband manually draws back the guy's foreskin to fully expose the head of his cock in that breathtaking moment before it thrusts forward to enter the wife.

Manners maketh the Man here, as they do in every other form of meaningful social intercourse.

Just my 10mls worth.

I agree with your opinion, but only provisionally.

To have my full agreement on what is the "ultimate form of giving another guy permission" you would have had to specify that the other guy's cock be firstly completely bare and, secondly, well lubricated with saliva from your fellating the guy prior to penetration.

In cases where the wife's lover is uncircumcised, I would add to that that the husband manually draws back the guy's foreskin to fully expose the head of his cock in that breathtaking moment before it thrusts forward to enter the wife.

Manners maketh the Man here, as they do in every other form of meaningful social intercourse.

Just my 10mls worth.
Wow pretty descriptive

Wow pretty descriptive
Yes it is, isn't it. For more erotic insights, check out my many posts on this forum some of which in one way or another describe my 6-year experience of eagerly guiding the 9-inch hotly girthy uncircumcised cock of my now 25-year-old athletic bisexual black buddy into my wife (now my ex-wife) in our marriage-bed threesomes with him in our longstanding menage-a-trois.

tumblr_ottq7c1lSf1v3ph3fo1_500.png
Hope he can ******* more cum intoher

Back