Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

i often do this even use my tongue since i am often under her and him, it makes the whole exercise easier since the bull is comfortable and knws the husband ot on accepts but approves. Once the husband accepts his role he comes to enjoy it and looks forward to other men and pleasing them

We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
wonderful of the husband to do this, and for you both to post it.. Does he also fluff your lover as well ? . I know I would love to kiss the cock of my wifes lover just before he pushes it all the way into her pussy with me hold the shaft with the skmn right back so you can feel the full shape of his glands deep inside her

We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
Hand-guiding my young black buddy's precum-drooling fully erect gristly cock into my wife for his opening penetration of her has always been one of my erotic passions. In our regular threesomes,

My buddy---now my ex-wife'so husband--always fucks her in the missionary position, usually right beside me in our bed, so except during his swiftest and most impulsive opening penetrations of her it is very easy for me to clasp his cock and work the head of it between the always well-lubricated love-lips of my panting wife.

In full erection my buddy's cock measures just under 9 inches from pubes to cum-slit and has dramatic upcurve to it such that the head of it very nearly touches his navel when he brings his hips into position for his opening penetration.

The beauty of his cock then as it hovers and visibly throbs menacingly over my wife's pubes is wondrous to behold and begs my loving assistance to get it sheathed in her vagina.

At such moments my buddy totally loves the feeling of my guiding hand caressing and clasping the shaft of his gloriously erection, and always murmurs his gratitude and the escalation of his arousal that comes from his knowing that my trembling hand on his cock is a erotically the most tangible sign of my huge love for him and powerfully reaffirmative of my fateful decision of 2 years ago to grant my wife a divorce in order for him to marry her.

The feeling of his advancing cock deliberately pausing in its first foward thrust for my buddy to make it brace muscularly in my handclasp as the head of is at last beginning to stretch the deliciously nubby folds and furrows of my wife's inviting well-lubricated vagina, is for me the quintessential sign of my buddy's abiding love and concern that I get as much pleasure as possible out of his fucking my ex-wife as perfectly and manfully as he always does.

Hand-guiding my young black buddy's precum-drooling fully erect gristly cock into my wife for his opening penetration of her has always been one of my erotic passions. In our regular threesomes,

My buddy---now my ex-wife'so husband--always fucks her in the missionary position, usually right beside me in our bed, so except during his swiftest and most impulsive opening penetrations of her it is very easy for me to clasp his cock and work the head of it between the always well-lubricated love-lips of my panting wife.

In full erection my buddy's cock measures just under 9 inches from pubes to cum-slit and has dramatic upcurve to it such that the head of it very nearly touches his navel when he brings his hips into position for his opening penetration.

The beauty of his cock then as it hovers and visibly throbs menacingly over my wife's pubes is wondrous to behold and begs my loving assistance to get it sheathed in her vagina.

At such moments my buddy totally loves the feeling of my guiding hand caressing and clasping the shaft of his gloriously erection, and always murmurs his gratitude and the escalation of his arousal that comes from his knowing that my trembling hand on his cock is a erotically the most tangible sign of my huge love for him and powerfully reaffirmative of my fateful decision of 2 years ago to grant my wife a divorce in order for him to marry her.

The feeling of his advancing cock deliberately pausing in its first foward thrust for my buddy to make it brace muscularly in my handclasp as the head of is at last beginning to stretch the deliciously nubby folds and furrows of my wife's inviting well-lubricated vagina, is for me the quintessential sign of my buddy's abiding love and concern that I get as much pleasure as possible out of his fucking my ex-wife as perfectly and manfully as he always does.
Eow!

Back