Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Its an absolute NO for me. I will not let another man put his hand and definitely not his mouth on my cock. To each their own but not cool for me. And for those that allow such acts i wonder do u guys cnsider the bull to be bi?

As you say ... everyone has their own likes and desires. For us it's not about Bi, Gay or Straight ... it's just about pleasure for everyone involved without worrying about labels. Of course, each individual has different ideas about this and that is OK!

tumblr_obws2liuIU1v3ph3fo1_400.jpg

I love when my Bull is pounding my pussy and little jacky, my sub cuck hubby, starts stretching and putting lube in my ass then holds my cheeks apart so my man can take my ass. It is so erotic and I can't get enough of that BBC fucking my ass. Sometimes I ride my Bull, while in my ass, and have jacky lick my pussy clean and suck my mans balls.
What a perfect marriage hopefully this is what I can find in the future

Mrs inked loves it when I play with her pussy whilst BBC is inside her, I feel that it's only right that I hold her lips open as BBC enter her, especially if it's the first time. I love the fact that we can share the moment but sometimes a BBC can get a little nervous about it

Back