Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

tumblr_nzt3lgcdOO1uu18v4o1_1280.png
And to make sure she is deeply fucked

I know that when the wife is riding my cock, I'll have cuck boy clean my cock and guide it back it if it pops out. Of course I make it pop out a lot and also cuck boy has to suck my balls as I'm fucking his wife.

I love having my husband under me licking ball as I'm getting fucked. It's even better when guys "accidentally" slip out over and over letting their wet cocks fall on his face for him to clean up. Then wait for him to push his cock back inside me with his tongue! Some "accidentally" slip out just as they are about to cum. That creates quite a mess which is really quite funny!

Have done it before. Just guiding it in. Its easy to do. My favorite is being underneath my wife. Sometimes the bulls fall out as I'm licking my wife and he falls in. All accidental I think. Just reach up and position him back in. And get back to licking. Sometimes the bulls testicles drag across the face or tongue.
I've enjoyed lately my wifes number 1 pulls out as im underneath and sprays my face down. With a little laugh going.

Back