Husband encouraging wife to fuck black cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Just a question and trying to get opinions, if you almost have your wife ready to take the jump and weekends you have her agree but either dont meet someone or has 2nd thoughts, does anyone feel a black guy sexting her during the week about what they would like to do to her would keep her mind focused on black cock, of course you would voice verify to insure you are talking to my wife. I feel if she were to get text so hot she couldnt wait until the weekend to fuck. I know its a little unusual but she had brought it up that one of her friends gets text from her boyfriend and drives her nuts with what she will get on the weekend.

I think a lot wives like mine do love looking forward to specific men they have arranged to meet in the following few days, mine certainly likes the sexy banter and loves me knowing anyway
Yes I would agree, just knowing someone is hot for you, then telling you about it during the week seems would keep her wet and excited/turned on but thats why I asked this question was to see what most thought about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back