• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

humiliation

Miami Crystal

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Humiliating myself is not for me but my cuckold is into being humiliated even beyond watching me with other men, including serving as a piss swallowing urinal for my Lovers, male and female.

I've edite3d this because tom reminded me that I forgot to mention that I do love to be urinated on especially by several men at once. I guess because I don find it demeaning or humiliating as it feels so good and looks so hot that lots of men seem to love it too.

I love to feel their hot stream washing over me or focused on my very sensitive nipples or exposed clit. I don't drink, or swallow it, anymore, although I did for at least 10 years before our Power Exchange. I'd never humiliate myself by licking it off the floor or toilet seat or let men put a toilet seat around my neck like I've seen in some of the pictures men have sent.

I love to hold a mans cock while he pisses on me, or standing behind him while he is using a urinal or my cuckolds mouth so I can feel the power of his stream in my hands. It's the only part of penis envy I have! LOL

Last edited:

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
Well. ..with the right one i wish trying to be humiliate in any way. ...even making me clean up or suck his cock in front of her. ....because i love anything about sex. ...