humiliation

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by kinkie14mo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. kinkie14mo

kinkie14mo New Member

Anyone else find being humiliated or degraded the most erotic experience of all. Name calling, hair pulling, slapping, spitting, being pee'd on. etc. I just cant help but get excited over it.

2. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Personally, I can't stand the idea. As I've said before, I'd walk out if someone did that to me.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Not the most erotic, but I'm warming up to it.

mr ja and Miami Crystal like this.
  4. marie04

marie04 Member

there's a big difference between being submissive and being disrespected

ADCER91, Malla Kor, shocked and 3 others like this.
  5. BlkCpl4WhitePussy

BlkCpl4WhitePussy Member

Everything you mentioned except pissing on you... we are happy to oblige to white women.

littleb likes this.
  6. Miami Crystal

Miami Crystal Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Humiliating myself is not for me but my cuckold is into being humiliated even beyond watching me with other men, including serving as a piss swallowing urinal for my Lovers, male and female.

I've edite3d this because tom reminded me that I forgot to mention that I do love to be urinated on especially by several men at once. I guess because I don find it demeaning or humiliating as it feels so good and looks so hot that lots of men seem to love it too.

I love to feel their hot stream washing over me or focused on my very sensitive nipples or exposed clit. I don't drink, or swallow it, anymore, although I did for at least 10 years before our Power Exchange. I'd never humiliate myself by licking it off the floor or toilet seat or let men put a toilet seat around my neck like I've seen in some of the pictures men have sent.

I love to hold a mans cock while he pisses on me, or standing behind him while he is using a urinal or my cuckolds mouth so I can feel the power of his stream in my hands. It's the only part of penis envy I have! LOL

#6 Miami Crystal, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  7. white_guilt_girl

white_guilt_girl Member

It's an essential part of it for me.

worshipu9, BlkGuywhtgirls and mr ja like this.
  8. TxMwc4BBC

TxMwc4BBC Member Real Person

If a Black man doing it, yes.....

worshipu9 and PaleSkinLover like this.
  9. Annslut1961

Annslut1961 Active Member

its ok for me, im accept as white slut must be humiliated by BBC

10. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well. ..with the right one i wish trying to be humiliate in any way. ...even making me clean up or suck his cock in front of her. ....because i love anything about sex. ...

worshipu9 likes this.
  11. Belcpl78

Belcpl78 Active Member

Only by play

raykink and hotjen like this.
  12. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

Being used abusef degraded and humiliated turns me on soo very much. Theteis very little I would mot do if told yo by a Black Man or a Mistress or Master

13. I love this being abused and humiliated is such a turn on especially about my tits being so small for some reason. Xx

worshipu9 and raykink like this.
  14. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

My husband love to be humilated he loves all and everything to make him humilated

raykink and worshipu9 like this.
  15. cdcuckslut

cdcuckslut kinky slutty sissy

I love being humiliated. The wifes bulls love callin me names and tellin me Im not a real man because a real man wouldn't dress up like that no wonder she needs real men to cum over and take care of that slutty pussy.

worshipu9 and raykink like this.