LF bbc for gf

Need a huge bbc bull to dominate my snowbunny gf. Disease free obviously and be fresh/ clean. Be willing to let me the cuck watch or record or at least her record take pics ect. She sucks a great dick but prefers for the guy to skull fuck her and degrade her. Spitting in her face, *******,slapping , calling her any name you can think of. Older guys definitely welcome. She had daddy issues. Also into being handcuffed ,restrained treated like a slut. She will worship bbc. In Pa. Will be our first bull.

Need a huge bbc bull to dominate my snowbunny gf. Disease free obviously and be fresh/ clean. Be willing to let me the cuck watch or record or at least her record take pics ect. She sucks a great dick but prefers for the guy to skull fuck her and degrade her. Spitting in her face, *******,slapping , calling her any name you can think of. Older guys definitely welcome. She had daddy issues. Also into being handcuffed ,restrained treated like a slut. She will worship bbc. In Pa. Will be our first bull.
I'm your guy message me!

I would enjoy getting to give her my black cock

Back