Cougar gf in ohio

Hey I’m a DL cuck looking for a black bull that could help me seduce my 53 yo cougar gf. She’s a very busy business woman and she knows I’ve wanted to see her with big black cock but I think she is shy or would feel guilty. I’m looking for a black bull that shares the same patience for such a fun cuckold adventure to ease her in. I have Snapchat.

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 188
Hey I’m a DL cuck looking for a black bull that could help me seduce my 53 yo cougar gf. She’s a very busy business woman and she knows I’ve wanted to see her with big black cock but I think she is shy or would feel guilty. I’m looking for a black bull that shares the same patience for such a fun cuckold adventure to ease her in. I have Snapchat.
Ohio is a big state....what city?

It Is What It Is Cap GIF by Ren DMC

PM I’m 2 hours from Ohio I’d be down sometime this week to treat her

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpeg
    IMG_0930.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 75
Back