Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I really want to be the one controlling my hubby not the bull. But the Bull be ok how I'm going to punish him . I'm my opionion my cuck should never clean cum from my pussy that's my enjoyment but should clean the cum from my ass as I want him to taste what real man is like. I also want him to fluff and clean my bull.
Seems like an ideal marriage

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
All that ******* ain’t going to happen it’s just a 3 way horny scenario lol we all just want to be sexually satisfied and this fantasy seems to do the trick without that guilt feeling that comes from society passing judgment on us and it’s fun lol for me I realized that I can go both ways men and women I have the best of both lol I’m bi but the last year I’m in a relationship with a black master my sexuality leans more towards gay right now but I just can’t be limited I do enjoy pussy too. I do enjoy being punished by women and men and I’m definitely a submissive white boy lol but all that castration stuff is pretty much extreme and fantasy black people aren’t taking over the world come on man. Lol

I remember the first night she spent alone with a big dicked black man old enough to be her grandfather.. I black girl from her work set the two up. He was married and he was supposed to have a huge black cock. He wouldn't let me be there so my 20 year old beautiful wife would get all dolled up, drive to this black guys apartment he kept on the side for his blg black dick. My wife left our house at 7pm and she told me later that by 7:45pm she was naked on her knees with the biggest, hardest and blackest dick half way down her throat. She told me how she would rub his black hairy nut sack when she would try to deep throat him. She could tell by how much precum she was swallowing that he was about to cum. He told my wife if you don't want me to cum in your mouth you need to pull off. She said that turned her on so much that she really started sucking that big black cock. She felt his nuts tighten up and his cock felt like a fire hose emptying in her sucking mouth. I could tell that she was so proud and happy she drank every bit of his nut juice and didn't spill a drop and treated this black man's cum like a woman dying of thirst. After he had fucked my wife for a couple of hours she got dressed and headed home to me. He called me to tell me that my wife was headed home. He asked me, white boy this really gets you off your young beautiful wife fucking some big black man dick? I love fucking your wife and your wife loves me fucking her. You just keep sending your wife over here and I will keep sending her home with her pussy and stomach full of my black man juice. Shortly after that first night he really started getting more nasty with my wife and was always pushing her limits. He was soon fucking and cumming in my wife's ass and she was always eating his asshole and ass crack. Of course when my wife was on her way home her filthy black boyfriend would tell me in great detail what he had been doing to my wife

Back