Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I will love to use yr wife and humiliate you, mak
Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
i will love to use yr wife and humiliate you make u my servant and take orders, let u clean and smell her

How many whitebois want their wives or gfs fucked by Shane? 😍💦💦💦
tumblr_njtv0ckm231tcb2i8o1_500.gif
Back in the day I bought a dildo molded from his cock for my wife. She gamely tried to take it but couldn‘t even get pass the head as it was soooo thick

A sissy-boi cowering backward while watching his woman become a slut. That's what being a cuckold couple is about.

How could anyone blame this woman, or the cuck for that matter. She is going to get quality sex AND give pleasure in being used by Superior Men. The cuck is rightly apprehensive as to it's role which will no doubt be determined by the others in due course!

Back