Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

We are tiny, we are weak, we are beta, we are not men. We belong on our knees, with our dicklets locked, ass plugged, awaiting commands to serve. Our only purpose is to be used to give pleasure and for entertainment and humiliation. Worship QOS and worship Black cocks, every white boi must fucking submit and get on their fucking knees and let the dominant Black men fill your slutty holes with his cock and take his seed in your ass and down your throat. Be the bitch boi fuck toy you were meant to be. Support a goddess, service bulls. It’s your purpose. Serve and worship!!

Definitely humiliating and shows extreme dominance towards a couple. Very few bulls will do this as of some accidental contact is made. Had a bull years ago that would do this position when he was close to filling the wife up.
Nothing better ...!! .. and had my wifes lover pull hic cock out and insert it into my mouth.. Wife also finds it hot, because she knows when he has pulled out, and my tongue is no longer on her clit, his cock is on my mouth.

Back