Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
I can't say why but I am so turned on by your story, this is what I crave as a useless white husband

I've wanted this so much, but hubby cries whenever I bring it up. I feel bad for him. Knowing that eventually I will train him to accept it.
white 'man' here, ur hubby needs to learn his place, and its at the bottom of the food chain. he needs to be shown the err of his ways and understand and accept the needs of his domineering wife whom is in search of her dominant black king!

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !
As he should.

You went over to complain about the rap music 20 minutes ago and your wife came to check on you, they let her in to find you like this. He gets even more aggressive now that she's watching and touching herself. She moans when he calls you a faggot and smacks you, American Blacks are way different than European Blacks. They're violent, savage, and superior, your wife's moans confirming your inner thoughts before the young bull smacks you and pulls you back on to his hard menacing Black cock, his nostrils flared with a sneer of contempt on his face. You didn't even notice they cut the rap music off as you gag on BBC and moan each time you get called a "faggot".
This is how my fiancé likes to start things at a minimum...she gets off on watching me be dominated, then having me clean them both up!

Back