Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
I like that

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Humiliating Sir, yes. Reality Sir, yes. Necessary Sir, yes

My wife did it already a few times this way with a strapon and whe both loved it.
She told me it give her an overwhelming feeling of power over me.
For me it gives an indescribable submissive and humiliating feeling wich i realy love.
tumblr_o2p4jwQhEh1v33wzno1_500.gif
The only sex a wife should allow her husband when its just the 2 of them

So I was talking to a couple I know who are also into the whole cuckold lifestyle the other day. They were telling me how their one bull has a thing he likes doing which was she sucks him off to the point of him busting his load and them orders then to kiss each other as he cums on both of their faces as they kiss. He then tells them to rub it all over other others face and they aren't allowed to clean off till he's gone and that's often the first thing he does before going in for round two. It's his thing on showing dominance.

Now a black bull doing this would be intense

Back