Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

As it should be for all white husbands..
Lets be real about this. Don't you feel foolish to try speaking for all white males? For some it is a great lifestyle, for the other billions of white men in this world it wouldn't be. If more couples got into cuckolding then the percentage would become higher by a small margin. To many on here I am a cuckold wannabee because I have no woman anymore. I see myself as a cuckold anyway because being a cuckold is my nature. A woman cuckolding her husband or boyfriend is a physical action. Just because the woman is doing the sexual act of sex with other men, doesn't mean her man has a cuckold nature. It is said that if a woman cheats on her man he becomes a cuckold, not true and if most white males found out they would end the marriage or boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Not me because I would support her and assist in any way I could.

The most exciting for me is when the wife has to admit - during the intercourse - that her husband has a little one ; when the bull orders her to speak about husband's size, when she has to admit she HATES husband's penis because it's ridiculous, really tiny and never gives her pleasure... Then, hearing all that, the bull comes inside her pussy from pleasure and she comes from shame few seconds after. What is your opinion about that ??

The most exciting for me is when the wife has to admit - during the intercourse - that her husband has a little one ; when the bull orders her to speak about husband's size, when she has to admit she HATES husband's penis because it's ridiculous, really tiny and never gives her pleasure... Then, hearing all that, the bull comes inside her pussy from pleasure and she comes from shame few seconds after. What is your opinion about that ??

I think you have what it takes to found the first international Interracial Cuckold movement!

"There once was a time when white men considered their women too pure to ever be sullied by Black men. But times have changed, and now, even their children so desperately want their white mothers and grand-mothers to achieve the dream of becoming a trained BLACK COCK-WHORE!

The revolution begun years ago, matter of fact, decades ago. So many white bois were caught asleep and had no clue until now just how desirable if is the desire of wanting to see their woman in the arms of a Black man. And not just that. They as well want to envision their wife’s transformation into a Black Cock slut as well their own into becoming a submissive cuck-boi to her whimps.

It is not enough to simply grant the wife her freedom to cuck him with whomever she wants, for her to desire Black studs, and to make her husband jealous and pathetic when in her lover's midst. They want to be trained into a submissive stance where they no longer have easy access to the wife sexually."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/04/cuckold-revolution.html

538d36d4-7c99-42f4-a4ad-05a1e3970449.gif

"There once was a time when white men considered their women too pure to ever be sullied by Black men. But times have changed, and now, even their children so desperately want their white mothers and grand-mothers to achieve the dream of becoming a trained BLACK COCK-WHORE!

The revolution begun years ago, matter of fact, decades ago. So many white bois were caught asleep and had no clue until now just how desirable if is the desire of wanting to see their woman in the arms of a Black man. And not just that. They as well want to envision their wife’s transformation into a Black Cock slut as well their own into becoming a submissive cuck-boi to her whimps.

It is not enough to simply grant the wife her freedom to cuck him with whomever she wants, for her to desire Black studs, and to make her husband jealous and pathetic when in her lover's midst. They want to be trained into a submissive stance where they no longer have easy access to the wife sexually."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/04/cuckold-revolution.html

Wow. He's tiny. Pathetic. She must really havr enjoyed this.

Oh white cuckold hubby / BF ... Do your best to satisfy your BBC Master who'll fuck your White wife / GF without Mercy.

Let your white wife / GF sees you serve her BBC bull before fucking her deeply. prove your hot unlimited happiness and acceptance by licking BBC Bull's asshole. Nothing is hot more than self humiliation to prove loyalty for BBC.

tumblr_inline_p6uair2vfl1vd7lgr_540.gif

Last edited:
Oh white cuckold hubby / BF ... Do your best to satisfy your BBC Master who'll fuck your White wife / GF without Mercy.

Let your white wife / GF sees you serve her BBC bull before fucking her deeplu. prove your hot unlimited happiness and acceptance by licking BBC Bull's asshole. Nothing is hot more than self humiliation to prove loyalty for BBC.

View attachment 2016764

That whiteboi got the black dick fever

Back