Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

i think white cuck humiliation is vital in advancing new alternative lifestyles and a new radical culture of black domination and complete white emasculation. personally, i feel that for a black bull, forsing a white cuck to tongue his ass while he's pumping his seed into a lady's wet holes, that can be a powerful expression of positive energy
I agree with this. While obviously a chief aspect of a cuckold's domination is his respect and reverence of he and his wife's Master's superior cock, his real place is licking his black Master's (or black Mistress's) asshole. I have served black people (and the non-black women who serve them) for years, but it wasn't until I met a proper black dom who understood this that I really learned my place. Sucking a black cock for a cuckold is a privilege and a pleasure that should only be allowed sparingly. It's real place is inside the white woman. The dom I met was a strong, firm chunky man with a very big bubble butt. Yes, he also had a thick cock. The first time I sucked him off, that was all we did. But the second time he made things clear. He said if I wanted to suck his cock I would first have to lick his asshole. I had never licked a black man's ass before though I had licked women's asses. I said no. He slapped me hard in the face and said Don't ever tell me no! and twisted my arm so I fell to the floor. He then sat on my face and squeezed my balls until I stuck my tongue in his ass deep and licked for all I was worth. It did not take long before I realized he was right, saying "This is your place, boy, this is your place." He then slapped me around for an hour, even punched me and kicked me, until he quickly came in my mouth and told me to "get the fuck out." I swore I would never go back, but I did, less then a week later. When he opened the door I dropped to my knees in the hallway and begged to lick his ass, begged. He relented and let me in, and by the time I went home, for the first time, I had also eaten a huge load of his *******. Which continued once or twice a week for several months, until I had to move. That is dominance.

The humiliation of white boys is so hot and such a turn-on for me. The only thing I don't care for is it seems to place too much attention on the white boy. Humiliation should only be done if it furthers the pleasure of the man and woman. That's what's important; the white boy is the last consideration.
So true and well.put, its about the black man first always and his desires

i serve my wife and her Black lover as you see demonstrated here (not us in the pics, obviously). i am kept naked, collared, and locked in chastity, and they refer to me as "cuckold," "boy," "whiteboy," "slaveboy," or most commonly, "eunuch." i serve their needs, i lick his cum from her pussy, and follow all orders they give me. They frequently make me confess and admit that i'm inferior for being a whiteboy, which would give me a raging erection if i wasn't locked. We all enjoy our roles in our kinky little world.

Attachments

• chastized cuckold watches 1-11a foreplay chastized.jpg
    chastized cuckold watches 1-11a foreplay chastized.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Femdom marriage 1-2b chores chastized.jpg
    Femdom marriage 1-2b chores chastized.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 470
I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
i have definitely been psychologically castrated, and it's the most erotic and arousing thing possible. my wife and her Black lover treat me as their eunuch and call me "eunuch."

i serve my wife and her Black lover as you see demonstrated here (not us in the pics, obviously). i am kept naked, collared, and locked in chastity, and they refer to me as "cuckold," "boy," "whiteboy," "slaveboy," or most commonly, "eunuch." i serve their needs, i lick his cum from her pussy, and follow all orders they give me. They frequently make me confess and admit that i'm inferior for being a whiteboy, which would give me a raging erection if i wasn't locked. We all enjoy our roles in our kinky little world.
I would love to see that in person!

She's told me now that she will accept my cock, but only on special occasions and a maximum of 20 strokes. I'm not allowed to cum in her though - that's for her bull only.
She's also told me that part of my birthday present will be watching him fuck her, but I won't be able to cum until a few days later. That means she's keeping me locked up until the middle of may at least and she might make me cum in the lock, so not even unlocked!
All I can tell guys who think this is hot - be careful what you wish for because it is bitter sweet. She is completely uninterested in my cock at the moment and sometimes makes little sighing sounds - I know she's thinking about him and his cock. She knows exactly what this does to me and knows how to manipulate me. Last night she asked me if I wanted a handjob, but I daren't say yes because I knew it was a trick. I was ****** to say no thank you, even though I was desperate. 'Good sub', she said with a delighted smile.
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time, but then I see his BBC glide into her eager pussy and I know I need to get with the program.
Cheers
You are fucking lucky to be the clean up boy!

That is fucking hot. Where are you two located?

Back