Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
and you will fuck her when you are invited and he will fuck her when ever and you will have your cock sucked by a man which many would consider bi and not alpha

tumblr_omatcsP1PX1r2tkyeo1_1280.jpg
That's a fine little white bitch

My partner's bull messaged her last night after dumping three loads in her and told her 'your cunt belongs to me'. She read the message in the night and immediately told me that I'd no longer be allowed to fuck her and I'd be cleaning up only from now on!
She has me locked and she also told me to beg her never to let me cum. She said 'say it bitch. Beg me to keep your little cock locked up until your blue balls pop. You won't be squirting anytime soon'.
Absolutely true.

She's told me now that she will accept my cock, but only on special occasions and a maximum of 20 strokes. I'm not allowed to cum in her though - that's for her bull only.
She's also told me that part of my birthday present will be watching him fuck her, but I won't be able to cum until a few days later. That means she's keeping me locked up until the middle of may at least and she might make me cum in the lock, so not even unlocked!
All I can tell guys who think this is hot - be careful what you wish for because it is bitter sweet. She is completely uninterested in my cock at the moment and sometimes makes little sighing sounds - I know she's thinking about him and his cock. She knows exactly what this does to me and knows how to manipulate me. Last night she asked me if I wanted a handjob, but I daren't say yes because I knew it was a trick. I was ****** to say no thank you, even though I was desperate. 'Good sub', she said with a delighted smile.
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time, but then I see his BBC glide into her eager pussy and I know I need to get with the program.
Cheers

Back