Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Yes I like to show at bars, restroom at the gym. Man every body makes fun of me. Even teenagers
Sounds like that kind of thing turns you on. So...good for you! I don’t expose myself publicly when possible. But any time I ever have (Locker rooms, military berthings, etc) nobody has ever said anything about my small dick. I just assumed it was because they felt sorry for me or something.

That picture explain why I am humiliated by every black bull I show my micro penis View attachment 3414828

Ah, you have no idea how sexy that is to me. I would love to take that In my mouth, make it grow, and love on it with my tongue until you fill my mouth with your semen. I would do my best to swallow it. But my (admittedly limited)experience with small penis is that they are very virile and shoot copious amounts of semen.

I'm all erect thinking about you, now. Have any more pics you would be able to share??

Jen

Ah, you have no idea how sexy that is to me. I would love to take that In my mouth, make it grow, and love on it with my tongue until you fill my mouth with your semen. I would do my best to swallow it. But my (admittedly limited)experience with small penis is that they are very virile and shoot copious amounts of semen.

I'm all erect thinking about you, now. Have any more pics you would be able to share??

Jen
IMG_6057.JPG

We know we are asking for a lot in our Ads for a Bull
But it has been nearly impossible to find a Bull that respects that Scarlett is NOT a sub slut ..and demands respect
while getting fucked and having fun with a strong Man. Much too many weak men looking to get over ...
At the same time Those same men have to reach out to us as people
before getting into degrading and humiliating the sissy cuck ...
He knows his place ... But it has to be earned by the Bull.

Back