Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Whitebois NEED to be humiliated and degraded as a necessity of their cuckold role! My Queen knows how important it is to destroy every ounce of ego in favor of normalizing the feelings of submission and humiliation to be always present as she requires for her cuckold.

I love the scenario of me being lookout as Queen Cassandra enjoys her Bull semi-public or PUBLICLY🙏👑😈.
EVERYTHING ABOVE IS ON TARGET. However I am at the point where I am no humiliated , but am proud.

A black lover is often just the thing needed to save a white marriage... however it does require some sacrifice for the white man. He must give up his pride and acknowledge the Black man as his superior. One way to do this is to support your wife while she worships the dick that saved your marriage.
View attachment 3316472 View attachment 3316475
View attachment 3316477View attachment 3316478
View attachment 3316479View attachment 3316481
View attachment 3316476
OMG I realy like the idea the bull give my wife over to me like that !
1590123105299.png

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this one, since it's not a gif....
but as this pics makes me strain against my cage, there's an element of humiliation knowing that such a massive BBC will probably get sucked by more gorgeous white girls in a week than I'm ever likely to get since my keyholder pretty much ceased with blowjobs once she started locking me up
bj08.JPG

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this one, since it's not a gif....
but as this pics makes me strain against my cage, there's an element of humiliation knowing that such a massive BBC will probably get sucked by more gorgeous white girls in a week than I'm ever likely to get since my keyholder pretty much ceased with blowjobs once she started locking me up
View attachment 3376387
Love this pic...such a look of being totally enthralled...in a trance as her pretty white lips wrap around that delicious BBC. As if nothing else matters to her at this moment and likely nothing else does...she looks soooooo FINE...love it!

looking back on this one.....it was a bit shocking to realize about 60% applies.....I have a sister-in-law who dated and married a black guy, a very good female friends who became a hotwife for her hubby and definitely got some BBC years ago, and that center box could be me (albeit with a different cage) on many a weekend. The other two won't happen...but it was eye-popping

Back