Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

The bull always have to be clear what he suspect and put the cuck on his place.
tumblr_oflfelXdpE1vxzxkoo1_1280.jpg
Incredible cock what women could say No

In spite of all the deniers, the sheer size difference between BBC and white clitties is the ultimate emasculation. Once you observe this a few times, you realize Black Men are the real men and we white boys belong in lingerie and stockings, makeup and dresses, serving and encouraging the satisfaction of wifie and her Bull(s). You simply cannot deny the evidence.
I agree with everything you said 100%

This is where i hate how some cuck minded guys get put into the super submissive fem category. Don't get me wrong I'll been with a number of couples that i would lick her during sex and at times eat her after but its really nothing to do with being attracted or submissive to a man. I could really never be submissive to men. I would always be passive to her but that's because cuckolding is about her not him. God might have given him a bigger dick and do to social conditioning he doesn't over analysis interactions with women.

This is where i hate how some cuck minded guys get put into the super submissive fem category. Don't get me wrong I'll been with a number of couples that i would lick her during sex and at times eat her after but its really nothing to do with being attracted or submissive to a man. I could really never be submissive to men. I would always be passive to her but that's because cuckolding is about her not him. God might have given him a bigger dick and do to social conditioning he doesn't over analysis interactions with women.

Everyone is different obviously. What happens for most, in my opinion, is the guy begins to submit to his wife/gf and that submission increases to some degree. For most that additional want/desire/need becomes too much and he will give in. Some a little some a lot more. Some dont "cross the line".

bdsmlr-165699-BKbqvIuCAM.gif

Cuckyboi: Your wife is dissatisfied with your equipment and your pathetic attempts to man up and satisfy her.
Her frustrations have led to the arms of Nasha, a hung black guy she met in a night club on her last girls night
out. Unsurprisingly, that very night he seduced her and fucked her back at his place. She never knew sex could
be so good. His sexual aggression and potency was overwhelming. She knew then changes had to be made in
the relationship and that Nasha and his big cock were going to be an integral part of those changes.

Now here he is, your bedroom, big, black, erect, his manly penis cradled lovingly in your wife's left hand, at the
same time she waggles your limp white chip dick with her right forefinger while also giving it the middle finger.
You feel so small in front of him. He grins and looks at you with a hard stare. Your penis shrinks even further.

ttttttttttt (3).gif

She laughs, and leans over to kiss his huge cock. She has made her preference clear. She drops your mouse dick
and turns to service her new man. Your face flushes and a micro moment of manhood wells up inside of you and
you start to protest, trying to assert yourself...

ttttttttttt (6).gif

Nasha is a real man, he knows how to deal with awkward cunts who try ******* on. He grabs you by the neck,
pushing up against the wall. You are shocked by his power and dominance, and listen quietly as he spells out
how things are going to be from now on. All sense of being an alpha male has drained from your weak white
body, and you understand very clearly what you wife sees in him. He tells you it's his pussy now, he will come
and fuck it when he wants, how he wants, and all you can do is accept it. While he reads the law to you, you are
sure you can hear your wife giggling in the background, but you can't be sure (she is). Nasha tells you he is going
to fuck her now and you can watch as he takes your princess like a man should. Right?! You meekly agree.

ttttttttttt (5).gif

Nasha strides around to your wife who falls instantly to her knees and takes his big cock into her warm wet
willing mouth. You remember her mouth so well, so fresh in your memory, it pains and frustrates you to see
her pleasing another man with it. You are flushed with jealousy and rage but also numbed into inaction in the
presence of such a king of a man. You suddenly notice how hard you are in your pants, adjusting yourself discreetly
only seems to intensify the lustful feelings. Wrong surely? why would you find this erotic. Your wife is behaving
like a whore in front of you and all you can do is get hard. You are confused, but unable to move or do anything
but feel the hot throb of your little white dick. It is telling you something...what is it?

Back