Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

View attachment 2979250

When you are holiday at Hedo in Jamaica and your wife comes back from the hotel hand in
hand with a black guy. They kiss and wave goodbye ot each other and she strolls over to the
lounger, lies down and pulls you onto her pussy. Everyone watching knows she's just had a
good fuck and you are eating her lovers cum.
That is life.

Sad, but true.
In spite of all the deniers, the sheer size difference between BBC and white clitties is the ultimate emasculation. Once you observe this a few times, you realize Black Men are the real men and we white boys belong in lingerie and stockings, makeup and dresses, serving and encouraging the satisfaction of wifie and her Bull(s). You simply cannot deny the evidence.

In the above discussion, more often the word humiliation should be replaced with these two words that would be more appropriate ,
" the privilege " Example: husband is given the privilege to be underneath me to see my superior black bulls big black cock going in and out of me while juices may drip on his face or my lover just might give him a taste of the tip of his big silky BBC,
Another example, I love giving my cuckold the tremendous privilege of licking my Big black lovers wet balls drenched with cum from both of us and maybe getting the additional privilege of licking all the cum out of my satisfied saturated pussy and finally the ultimate privilege of licking my lovers anus of the juices that dripped down while I was on top riding his big BBC
Yes, the proper words show the proper attitude.

I subtly humiliate my bf all the time even though he doesnt know I wanna cuck him. At the beginning he'd get quite angry and wouldnt talk to me for days but I found out that the longer I practice it the more power I get over him. Right now, Im the one who decides when we have sex, which is almost never lol. Usually, I just let him eat my pussy and then jerk him off with two fingers. This no pussy policy definitely works. He gets so horny that he can take much more humiliation than usual. Also, he cums almost immediately as soon as he penetrates me, which only demonstrates to him the fact that he cannot please me sexually at all. This is also my goal - make him realize on his own that his dick is small and useless so that he understands me when I propose cuckolding as the solution.
You have an excellent plan. Consider putting him in chastity, to be released when he enthusiastically follows your orders whatever they may be.

When me and the wife got home we notice a crew working on the road in front of our house the crew of black men noticed us arrive home. I really thought nothing of it and the next morning i noticed when the wife left for work her skirt was shorter than normal and pulling out of the driveway one of the black men walked up to her car and started a conversationi saw him reach in and lean in with his hands and was doing something i couldn't see and she then drove off. About an hour later there was a knock on the door and i opened the door and this very good looking black male big and strong asked if him and his crew could get a ******* of water. I told him sure and walked to the kitchen and he followed me telling me that he talk to my very attractive wife and she told him how funny it was yoppthat we just talked about her fucking a black man and was it true? As i turned around i dropped the water noticing his pants were down and he was working his cock hard that already had to be 10 inches. I just looked in amazement at the biggest cock i ever seen. BTW I'm Reggie and your wife must be right. He went on to say i think you want to worship this Big Black cock am i wrong? I just stood there stunned as he walked up and put his hand on my shoulders pushing me to my knees. Seeing this cock right in front of my face i just felt hypnotized by the odor and realized i could only obey. The next comment came in the form of an order. Go ahead white boi, take my cock in your hands as i did he said your going to be a good boi aren't you? I just shook my head yes and he said good crawl into the bedroom and remove your clothes. I wanted to fight but was so superior i follow his orders so i let go of his cock and crawled into my room and removed my clothes to my surprise my little cock was hard and he laughed. Where is your wifes drawer he asked i pointed and he walked over reach in and took a pair of her pink panties out and ordered me to put them on telling a sisy white boi should look like one and i slid them over my tiny cock now crawl over here now. His voice becoming more dominant. I can't explain the excitement inside me as i was on my knees inches from this beautiful big black cock. I wanted it ...

Is this story good enough that you want to hear more... BTW this is totally fantasy coming from me a totally straight white male
very good story!

My list is long and started day 1 when we started dating. First she was still fucking her ex a black guy for the first year. After at a party she fucked my black friend and his name comes up when we argue. I know of her and coworker having a secret thing. one night at a bar all of us together he was getting into it with some guys and I told wife let’s get out of here she said no I’m staying not just going to leave him alone but told me to go.
Then a couple years later I told her let’s have a 3 some she joked but saidNo. I tried with white guy her tattoo guy as she was naked and getting tattooed she told me after never try that again. So a few months later I have bull meet us at bar to hang out. She’s flirting and touching just hands and arms at first nothing crazy just chemistry is there. Well I come from bathroom they are kissing at the bar where we know everyone. I had to get out of there quick. Get back to change car and use bathroom at house he got her nude and eating her out and she says come suck her tits. I’m loving it than he’s ready to fuck her she says he’s fucking BIG. I tell her suck his dick first she says no it’s to big. I ask him to use a condom since this is first time and just met. He didn’t bring any so I go see if regular condom will work and I come back and I hear her ******* and see his dick is wet. I give him condom he laughs and wasn’t going to work so she’s getting annoyed and he tells me she wants it and for me to guide it in her which I do. She goes nuts on him ******* I never seen or heard from her and after she tells me eat her out and I can fuck her loose pussy as I wanted.
next bull met as friend from out of town at the same bar and right from the start she gave in. Joking about going away for weekend alone and he suggested QOS tattoo. She thinks it’s sexy and great idea as i also do.. Here in NYC shops open all night so we go she wants QOS tattoo big and on her chest up to shoulder. Guy is drawing it up and her and bull are talking close and laughing. I see this huge drawing and he calls her over she takes off her shirt and bra and bull grabs her tits and says gorgeous tattoo guy gives me a look like why you here. She has tattoo on her tit so it goes over it and right up to shoulder. I’m like maybe a little smaller and a place you can hide it. She says what’s the point and forget it. I pay the guy anyway we leave and go have more drinks. Go back to my house he says he wants to see all her tattoos and she is naked showing him. He asks her ok to touch one on her pussy and licks it and says it taste as good as it looks and goes down on her. She sees my attention on him and pulls my head and kisses me as he finishes eating her out making her cum a few times and fucks her. After calls me into living room as he’s on my chair stroking his dick. Says don’t get involved between them or what she don’t do I will replace her and do it whatever it is as he stroking his bbc he says come closer and whispers you got it! I thought I was getting it lol. They never met again with schedule and he moved and a couple times in bed me fucking her she will ask me where’s my friend or even just say for me to share her pussy. So it’s been 15 plus years of humiliation so I just braced it and now I love it.

Back