Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I subtly humiliate my bf all the time even though he doesnt know I wanna cuck him. At the beginning he'd get quite angry and wouldnt talk to me for days but I found out that the longer I practice it the more power I get over him. Right now, Im the one who decides when we have sex, which is almost never lol. Usually, I just let him eat my pussy and then jerk him off with two fingers. This no pussy policy definitely works. He gets so horny that he can take much more humiliation than usual. Also, he cums almost immediately as soon as he penetrates me, which only demonstrates to him the fact that he cannot please me sexually at all. This is also my goal - make him realize on his own that his dick is small and useless so that he understands me when I propose cuckolding as the solution.

I subtly humiliate my bf all the time even though he doesnt know I wanna cuck him. At the beginning he'd get quite angry and wouldnt talk to me for days but I found out that the longer I practice it the more power I get over him. Right now, Im the one who decides when we have sex, which is almost never lol. Usually, I just let him eat my pussy and then jerk him off with two fingers. This no pussy policy definitely works. He gets so horny that he can take much more humiliation than usual. Also, he cums almost immediately as soon as he penetrates me, which only demonstrates to him the fact that he cannot please me sexually at all. This is also my goal - make him realize on his own that his dick is small and useless so that he understands me when I propose cuckolding as the solution.
Those are most definitely steps that will get you what you are seeking. Not letting him cum makes him a lot more attentive to you and your needs and also helps him take a lot more humiliation as well. And when you do fuck him, he will cum in you even faster because it has been a long time for him. Once he cums so quick, I would make sure he knows that does not do anything for you and you need satisfaction. Id also continue to have him eat your pussy as often as possible without letting him cum at all. This helps teach him to get his sexual satisfaction from your satisfaction

you may want to try making him associate submission with pleasure so start sticking things up his ass while you give him a good handjob or fucking him hard while you whisper about other men or him watching. eventually he will identify submission and you fucking other men with pleasure so it will be easy for him to accept

sounds a lot like the training my wife has put me though. one thing she made me do is masturbate for her and try to cum as quick as possible. she said under a minute would be best and with her help i can jack off and cum in 45 seconds. as for no pussy that heightens the hornyness of cucks. when i was allowed pussy every once in a while she had me so hot that i wouldn't even make penetration. i would get my dick about and inch away from her pussy and i would shoot. this all as she would tell me showed me i could never satisfy a woman ever and that my sex partner for life would be my hand.

It cant and never ewillplease a woman. LOL! So put on your panties, stockings and lingerie and perhaps your Hot Wifes Bull can spare you a little!
THAT my dear would be so wonderful. i use to think when i was groing up and thru my 1st marriage that i was really something..lol..little did i really know. i denied my deep down true feelings. After my 1st wife divorced me kicked me out, she laid it all out to me.

Love your style! More dominant women in the world like this please!

Back