Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Over the past two years I have gone from just wanting to see my girlfriend fucked by black men to really becoming obsessed with the humiliation side, I would consider myself dominant normally, but I now all I want to do is to become submissive, but the idea of committing to becoming a complete cuckold its overwhelming, I want to see my partner fall for other men, see her give herself completely, I want to see her take control of our relationship and tell me what to do, like im even considering caging, the idea that she can be with any man she chooses, see her fuck friends of mine and not be able to get annoyed, its amazing! And the humiliation that im that pathetic of a man im no longer allowed to cum, I dream of her telling me how pathetic I am and tiny and useless my cock is while she is getting her brains fucked out by real men
Amazing 🖤❤️💪🏿

Over the past two years I have gone from just wanting to see my girlfriend fucked by black men to really becoming obsessed with the humiliation side, I would consider myself dominant normally, but I now all I want to do is to become submissive, but the idea of committing to becoming a complete cuckold its overwhelming, I want to see my partner fall for other men, see her give herself completely, I want to see her take control of our relationship and tell me what to do, like im even considering caging, the idea that she can be with any man she chooses, see her fuck friends of mine and not be able to get annoyed, its amazing! And the humiliation that im that pathetic of a man im no longer allowed to cum, I dream of her telling me how pathetic I am and tiny and useless my cock is while she is getting her brains fucked out by real men
Many of us have this idea. Make sure you describe it to her casually over time, so she knows you want permanent change and its not a short term kink.

Back