Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
I think So!

View attachment 3018923

Cuckyboi: Your wife is dissatisfied with your equipment and your pathetic attempts to man up and satisfy her.
Her frustrations have led to the arms of Nasha, a hung black guy she met in a night club on her last girls night
out. Unsurprisingly, that very night he seduced her and fucked her back at his place. She never knew sex could
be so good. His sexual aggression and potency was overwhelming. She knew then changes had to be made in
the relationship and that Nasha and his big cock were going to be an integral part of those changes.

Now here he is, your bedroom, big, black, erect, his manly penis cradled lovingly in your wife's left hand, at the
same time she waggles your limp white chip dick with her right forefinger while also giving it the middle finger.
You feel so small in front of him. He grins and looks at you with a hard stare. Your penis shrinks even further.

View attachment 3018927

She laughs, and leans over to kiss his huge cock. She has made her preference clear. She drops your mouse dick
and turns to service her new man. Your face flushes and a micro moment of manhood wells up inside of you and
you start to protest, trying to assert yourself...
Omg this is amazing

Back