Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

If the couple is into it, it's amazing - if not, it'll ******* the whole vibe. Not a fan of physical interaction (being fluffed, cleaned, etc) with the cuck, but basically using him as prop? Yes, absolutely, yes. And if the Mrs is into verbal or physical domination or humiliation, then it's fair game. I oscillate between very dominant and passionate, so when there is a chance get served by a wife, while she is controls (or asks me to control) a cuck, then I'm here for it.

I love having to stand by and watch my wife and/or my wife’s friends shes converted taking BBC and giving ALL the sexual attention to the BBC’s in the room while my lil sorry excuse for a penis is exposed but locked up in it’s chastity cage with NO hope of getting any attention. The mental mind games of the chastity cage, exposing it when not only your wife is getting fucked but having to strip naked her the females request so they can giggle and make fun of my size while they get the ever living ******* fucked out of them by BBC’s and the only thing wrapped around and touching my dicklet while the BBC is wanting to play is it’s cold, steel cage.

Imagine having to expose this to two cock hungry women who are giggling at you while they are both stroking and sucking on a black cock that is so much bigger it is silly and funny. God played a bad trick on many of us white boys.

5E9ADD69-7A98-407D-AB4E-D88A53B1967A.jpeg

What do you think: Should a white loser be permanently and completely prevented from erection and ejaculation with the help of a Prince Albert ring a n d a penis cage? That would be the best solution to make even masturbation impossible for him!
In my opinion, it should prevent all access to his pee pee, and only get supervised jerk offs when his key holder deems it earned.
That will keep him complyent and horny knowing what he is missing.
And who has the power!

Back