Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
Very hot I love your post

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Yes so agree with you Devin you have a spot on attitude regarding us sisicuckold who crave the humiliation Thank you for being a Alpha Bull

I adore the spirit of your argument, however if white guys are no longer allowed to fuck white women, there won't be any white women for future generations of black guys to enjoy? Perhaps at puberty a white guy might be allowed to breed with a white women once in a specialized futuristic breeding chamber so that there will always be future white women in the indefinite future for Black guys to enjoy and enslave. And the white bois can be our servants but those deemed worthy would be elevated in society after they become feminized too with vaginas and eventually possess cartoonishly large breasts for the pleasure of both Black guys and have lez sex with white women for also the pleasure of the Black man that owns them.
I love the way you think very nice ty for your post

Back