Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My wife did that to me the first time she was fucked by a black bull. After the comparison, she told me to leave. She called me late the next afternoon and told me I could come home. I found her naked on the bed leaking his cum. He had titty fucked her big tits. she made me lick her tits clean and then her pussy. When I tried to fuck her, she told me she was so stretched she couldn't feel me. I had never been that humiliated in my life.

One bull was said he was concerned about what my reaction would be so he made me strip and tied up in chair. He then got on our bed with my wife as I watched. as they made out his cock swelled to a massive size. When he lined up his cock and started to rub her slit, I yelled "No, you have to use a condom." That was a rule until we saw his test results.

He got out of bed and came over to me pushing his massive erection in my face. He started slapping my face with his cock. He said, " No little dick white boi is going to tell me what to do. I don't use condoms. they are too small and burst anyway. If she doesn't want it bare, I can leave. Now wet my cock for her." He grabbed the back of my head and ****** his cock all the way into my throat. I was ******* and gagging as he pulled it out.

He went back to our bed began sucking her big tits and fingering her to an orgasm. Then he lined his cock up and rubbed her clit with it making her cum again. He put the head up against her pussy opening and asked, " Do you to leave or fuck you? You know I am not going to wear a condom." She moaned "fuck me". He said, "That's not good enough. Do you want me bare and to cum in your pussy?"
He kept rubbing it against her without putting in. She finally said, "I want all of your bare cock. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

He turned his head towards me and laughed. Then he started slowly pushing his beer can 12 inch cock in to her pussy. Her first cock induced climax came when he was a third of the way. Since I was seated directly behind I could see her squirt When the orgasm passed he continued pushing his cock slowly in and asked her if he was deeper than I go. She said"God yes". The next orgasm hit when he had 2/3 of his cock in her. He asked her if I could make her cum like that. She shook her head no. When he was all the way in, he laid there kissing her for several minutes while she climaxed again.

He pulled almost all the way out and then rammed home. His strokes kept increasing speed. She was in one continuous orgasm. He fucked her hard for at least another 30 minutes before he filled her pussy with cum. He finally pulled his cock out and made me clean it. Then he dressed and left. I was still tied up looking at my wife's gaping pussy leaking cum.

That was really humiliating.

Back