Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
your such a little bitch

I would love to see her look humiliating at me while her hands grab on his Back.
tumblr_m8wyw7YNpz1ryfpkio1_500.jpg

And after that she grab his ass and pull him near while he make her moan like never before.
tumblr_nx4ujjVOIr1rd2f7ho1_500.jpg

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !

i never cleaned a Bull's apt but i wore a similar outfit when i cleaned my mom-in-law's apt. also unfortunately she did not beat me either.

Back