Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

The Walking Bred: “Whiteboi, Listen up! I am Black Master Negan and I do not appreciate you trying to fuck my bitches. Not cool! Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that ******* is but I think you’re going to be up to speed shortly. You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are. You see Whiteboi cuck whatever you do, no matter what, you don’t mess with the new world order and the new world order is black cock rules your life now. Even if you’re stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes, pay attention. Give me all the females in your household - your mom, your wife, your two lovely barely legal teenage daughters - for my sexual pleasure or I will open a large can of kick ass on your sorry soul. You know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have pussy, you give it to me, That’s your job. Now I know that is a mighty big, nasty load of nut to swallow but swallow it you most certainly will. Over and over again. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But, the word is out, you are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged , pegged by me and in the future by your wife, more pegged if you don’t do what I want and what I want is all the pussy in your house. This is your way of life now, the more you fight back, the harder it will be. So when I knocks on your door, you let me in, I own that door. You try to stop me and I will knock it and you down. You understand? What? No answer? You don’t really think that you are going to get through this without being punished. Yeah, so now, I am going to fuck the holy hell out of one of these bitches. Let me introduce you to my big cock, Black Hammer. He is awesome. Now I will pick out which one of your bitches gets the honour of meating with Black Hammer. It’s an emotional moment, I get it. Y’know, I simply cannot decide. I got an idea. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers, let him go, my mom told me to pick the very best one, and you are it babygirl, lucky you, eighteen and getting your first dose of BBC. OK, don’t move whiteboi, don’t say anything. You can gawp, you can stare, you can cry, you can moan, you can try to get hard, you can get real jealous, you can writhe in pleasure, hell you bitches are all going to be doing that…”
Oh my gawd!! You are the master race. I fall down at your feet and beg for mercy. Go gentle on my wife and daughters. I know they have no choice. They must service you but break them in gently. Please master.

Humiliate the cuck by making him watch his wife become a slut before his eyes.

I will be the first to admit that probably the single most exciting thing from watching my wife with another guy for the first time was how he made my wife act like his slut. He got her to do things she never did with me and made her cum from fucking which I never could ! Made me cum in my pants without touching myself.

Regardless of your personal beliefs, it is ill-advised to assume every couple is into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. I cannot tell you how many would be bulls I've seen in nightclubs get turned away by couples they thought were a sure thing because they made the mistake of disrespecting hubby. Some have even been tossed out of the clubs. Cruxicble in D.C. has a zero tolerance policy on disrespect, you can lose your membership over disrespectful actions, even if the couple is into it the club staff don't care for it in the club. Some couples only do humiliation in the bedroom, its important to keep that in mind. Always check the public venue's rules and abide by them in the facility, regardless of what the couple says. If the action heats up you'll be leaving the club with the couple anyway, don't do anything that risks you getting booted in the clubs or at a first meeting. Talk to the couple, hubby included. If he's uncomfortable with you, you may lose out on doing the wife.
Great point, as it's the point I make in our profile. I truly enjoyed seeing my wife pleasured, and I love it even more when it's another man especially a well-endowed one. And I haven't even gone as far as to clean up after the other guy, and get him ready and put him in my life. But I am definitely a type A personality and by no means a Meek person. So disrespecting me would get you nowhere except seeing our backsides walking away. As my wife wouldn't put up with it either.

Back