Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

He came over one night when i was in the hot tub naked and he got in naked with me. We sucked each other and he said he liked sucking black dicks too. I told him I did too. He even turned me on to a few black guys that he sucked and I sucked them too. One of them likes to fuck the guy too but I went and took that too
I wish I had a hot tub.

I like the feeling of being dominated in the bedroom. It makes me feel desired. I love being tied up, cuffed, having my hair pulled, being spanked, and being called a bitch, a slut. It's not degrading. It's exciting!
love a woman who knows what she wants & enjoys getting it.

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
Damn that was Hot!

Down below…

tumblr_o6ngccsT251v6nndho1_500.gif

These were my favorite couple videos. All of them that I’d love to watch and fantasize with.

Read somewhere that these two divorced and are no longer.

Stumbled across this TikTok profile that I swear is her. Sorry... I rubbed over the names to ensure this woman’s privacy.

Attachments

• 45F740CE-DA18-4746-A36C-81F0594C4A46.jpeg
    45F740CE-DA18-4746-A36C-81F0594C4A46.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 523
These were my favorite couple videos. All of them that I’d love to watch and fantasize with.

Read somewhere that these two divorced and are no longer.

Stumbled across this TikTok profile that I swear is her. Sorry... I rubbed over the names to ensure this woman’s privacy.
NOT THE SAME....ONES IN THE VIDEO OR GIF ARE A REAL CUCK COUOLE FROM ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA, VERY CLOSE TO US. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN BY LIFESTYLERS HERE. LAST I KNEW THEY STOPPED POSTING PUBLICLY BECAUSE A FAMILY MEMBER OUTED THEM....CANT VERIFY THAT BUT THEY DID DISSAPEAR PUBLICLY....THEY HAVE SOME GREAT VIDEOS AND HES A TRUE CUCKY...SHE EVEN HAD HIM WORSHIPPING COCK, EATING CUM....GREAT HUMILIATION FOOTAGE IN THEIR VIDEOS....

NOT THE SAME....ONES IN THE VIDEO OR GIF ARE A REAL CUCK COUOLE FROM ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA, VERY CLOSE TO US. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN BY LIFESTYLERS HERE. LAST I KNEW THEY STOPPED POSTING PUBLICLY BECAUSE A FAMILY MEMBER OUTED THEM....CANT VERIFY THAT BUT THEY DID DISSAPEAR PUBLICLY....THEY HAVE SOME GREAT VIDEOS AND HES A TRUE CUCKY...SHE EVEN HAD HIM WORSHIPPING COCK, EATING CUM....GREAT HUMILIATION FOOTAGE IN THEIR VIDEOS....

Thanks for the info.

No... haven’t seen their videos in ages, nor ANY new videos at all.

Too bad one person has to ruin it all for them and all others.

Back