Humiliation, a question to cucks and bulls

I’m not into being humiliated although it inevitably happens on occasion. I like seeing my wife get fucked by black cock and sometimes will hear a comment by either of them comparing me to the black cock fucking her. Usually I am nude watching them and will be compared to the guy.
I’ll overhear my wife’s conversations with her bbc girlfriends when they discuss their husbands small dicks and lack of stamina.
It’s all true, I really can’t complain...

A question for both cuckolds and black bulls.
To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
To the white wives and girlfriends.
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?
Yes the humiliation is a big part of it

To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?
Yes I do the extreme I love it how the cuck cries loudly

Choice, history, desire, relationship with the wife, are all factors, defining who does what to who and when with an understanding of what the integral couple want from someone they offer entrance into their life and ultimately their bed.
We think humiliation is a desire but not essential to our choices in how we care to engage in our mutual desire for BBC.

Choice, history, desire, relationship with the wife, are all factors, defining who does what to who and when with an understanding of what the integral couple want from someone they offer entrance into their life and ultimately their bed.
We think humiliation is a desire but not essential to our choices in how we care to engage in our mutual desire for BBC.
Very well said and all very true!!!! Robin n I have lived the HOTWIFE/cuckold lifestyle actively for over 20 years and I have never ever felt any sort of humiliation nor the desire to be humiliated when Robin is with black men.. I only feel pride and excitement when I see Robin with her black lovers. Robin has no desire to see me humiliated and she would not allow it in any way or form....it would actually be a detriment to her attraction to black men. We always screen...meet...talk with potential black men we feel Robin would enjoy playing with and if he has ideas of humiliation of me as part of the deal the conversation ends there...no reason for any furthur discussion.

Very well said and all very true!!!! Robin n I have lived the HOTWIFE/cuckold lifestyle actively for over 20 years and I have never ever felt any sort of humiliation nor the desire to be humiliated when Robin is with black men.. I only feel pride and excitement when I see Robin with her black lovers. Robin has no desire to see me humiliated and she would not allow it in any way or form....it would actually be a detriment to her attraction to black men. We always screen...meet...talk with potential black men we feel Robin would enjoy playing with and if he has ideas of humiliation of me as part of the deal the conversation ends there...no reason for any furthur discussion.
Back at ya. Well said!

I don't mind the subtle aspects of it. I personally find the verbal humiliation stuff a little cheesy and tacky, but that's just me. I don't care what anyone says, letting your wife have sex with another man (bigger in this lifestyle) is an act of submission. I like when the smaller husband is exposed and you can see the wife looking and comparing her husband with the BBC. No words need to be spoken, it's obvious. The husband paying for the bar tab, wearing a cage, cleanup, even pee play are some submissive and humiliating things that don't bother me when i see them, but verbal humiliation is off putting to me for some reason. I guess we're all different, even in the lifestyle.

I don't get it hard anymore, so all excitement and humiliation is rather emotional. When she rubs herself dry on my caged dick, she also abuses me verbally calling me a fag. Before she would call me to the bedroom and stick her thumb toe in my mouth while getting fucked by her bulls and got orgasms by it.
I don't know how long I would carry on like this.

I can be a mixed bag of emotions when it comes to my husband, especially when I've had a few drinks, but make no mistake, I do love him even though he can frustrate the ******* out of me with his pansy ass tendencies. When we're out and I'm on the arm of a Black Lover I get a perverse pleasure in watching my husband verbally humiliated and degraded by a Real Man. I'm sure it's because I wish he'd grow a back bone and not be such a spineless jelly fish. After all, how many other husbands watch as their wives are being fucked by other men? I love the passion, excitement, the physical coupling while in the arms of Black Men and I feel noting but resentment for my husband for being so weak. I feel like I want to shout "This is how a Real Man fucks you pathetic excuse for a human being". When it's over and we're in the confines of our home I feel guilt and remorse for the enjoyment I reveled in at his expense. Then he tells me he loves me and I know everything is right between us.

I can be a mixed bag of emotions when it comes to my husband, especially when I've had a few drinks, but make no mistake, I do love him even though he can frustrate the ******* out of me with his pansy ass tendencies. When we're out and I'm on the arm of a Black Lover I get a perverse pleasure in watching my husband verbally humiliated and degraded by a Real Man. I'm sure it's because I wish he'd grow a back bone and not be such a spineless jelly fish. After all, how many other husbands watch as their wives are being fucked by other men? I love the passion, excitement, the physical coupling while in the arms of Black Men and I feel noting but resentment for my husband for being so weak. I feel like I want to shout "This is how a Real Man fucks you pathetic excuse for a human being". When it's over and we're in the confines of our home I feel guilt and remorse for the enjoyment I reveled in at his expense. Then he tells me he loves me and I know everything is right between us.
My ex-wife resented me for 'allowing' her to fuck other men in front of me. She hated how I could let another fuck her and wanted me to 'defend my territory'. So many nights, we'd go to parties, she'd flirt in front of me.. and wanted me to take her home, drag her into the bedroom, bend her over and fuck her for being a cocktease. I was never able to do that for her, and she genuinely resented/ hated me for her having to get it from other men. It was a weird dynamic, it was my fault she fucked other men, and then the next day, it was my fault it turned me on and didn't have enough respect for her, to stop/ prevent or allow the guy to fuck her.

If I was genuinely humiliated, I wouldn't get off on it. So for me, it's fake humiliation. I enjoy certain acts that are referred to as humiliation but they are not actually humiliating to me. I wish there was a better word for it. If I even use the word humiliation with my wife, it would be a turn-off. We have a loving relationship with mutual respect.

? The sexiest thing is the enjoyment you get out of it. That is just unbelievably hot.

To the white cucks.
To the black bulls.
I don’t like at the womanization of a cuck or the verbal degradation of them as man. This all seems simple, they feel better and fuck better, i am a rational thinker and love my wife and want her to have that. But can she enjoy it if she is worrying about me while fucking them, no so we play a role, not because we are low or lesser men (there is more to being a man than making you wife cum 8 times instead of 2). So truth is hot. It feels better, you like it more, you want this etc etc. That’s very hot. Not degrading, factual. Stating why you go to the trouble. Opposite of degradation because it’s a fact. There better, we serve and help them in the moment because this is not about us. it’s a gift for your wife. Having said that we have agreed that, if asked by bull, the cuck will obey any request so that she does not have to intervene. Later and after if too much she will work with her bull. But if i am there I will only do as he wants, so that’s fairly humiliating but it’s because it removes worry or anxiety for my wife, not because i like being degraded. I want her fucked well so i would do anything he asked. They feel better. We all get that. Do as your told, head held high, we love our wives. Makes marriage stronger not weaker for her to see what we would do to get her fucked well.

So humiliation is important for her to see that your onside. Why she likes. Why bull likes it. We like it because they do. Our cocks and cum don’t matter so we do whatever we can do and that’s hot for us. Because they want it. Otherwise shut up be quiet and sit in corner. In a cage.

I guess I’m a weirdo but I really get off on little dick humiliation....if my wife tells me she can’t feel me, or impatiently asks ‘can’t you get it in any further than that?’ I will cum immediately....she will regularly make remarks about the size of my penis, sometimes in embarrassing situations like when we are out with her friends...but they assume she’s only having a joke and we all laugh about it.

Recently though she makes remarks that challenges my masculinity too...like the other week....she had bought a new pair of boots and when trying them on she asked me ‘what do you think of them?... I can do with another girls opinion’ again it turns me on no end.

I also think she has developed a gay fetish....although I’m not gay and have never even had a homosexual urge in my life....this has come from nowhere and only I;the last 24 hours.

We were out with some friends last night..another couple....the male of this couple & I are going camping later in the year when we are off on a fishing trip & she’s started making jokes about me submitting to him whilst we are away and that my tent is big enough for me and this guy to ‘do the deed’ and teased me by asking ‘if I did like that’ she said she also felt sorry for him because I don’t have much to offer him down there....whereas he would probably ‘bust me wide open’

She was even laughing about it with my stepson today....he’s 19 and lost all respect for me years ago....he constantly calls me a ‘faggot’ and a bender.

Today over dinner they were making remarks about all the gay stuff me and this guy could do when on our fishing trip and literally laughing to each other at my expense....and if I liked it maybe they would look into getting me a ‘fru fru’ (british slang term for a pussy. And they were crying with laughter and I was the butt of their joke. I sat in silence.

The humiliation and the degradation from her turns me on, but I know I could never have a gay experience with another man. The humiliation is about as far as it would go.

Last edited:
The bad part of it is that your husband is as you say, a spineless jelly fish... which can be boring as hell sometimes. The good part is that his loss of spine allows you to experience the best sex on the planet... with a real man who knows how to satisfy your every carnal need.

Back