Humiliation, a question to cucks and bulls

i wasn't sure at first and felt pity for him but he got into role easily and so I went with the flow. Having talked about it he says it is the only way he can get any pleasure out of any intimacy. He still has limits but I know he is only keeping them to save face but slowly they will disappear. It will not bother me if they do. Sadly at the moment he is ill so everything is on hold at this time.

A question for both cuckolds and black bulls.
To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
To the white wives and girlfriends.
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?
We love BDSM, so humiliation and domination for us is part of cuckolding. In the beginning it wasnt, but now it become big part of the game.

A question for both cuckolds and black bulls.
To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
To the white wives and girlfriends.
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?
Well folks here are on several spectrums all of which have equal merit so my comments are only for those, of which there are many, of men who rationally saw their wives needed better fucking so they became cucks rather then deny the women they love what she sexually desires and he sees he can not deliver. Imagine how many women want more than their husbands can provide but equally love them more than life itself. So the cuck learns to enjoy his wife served right but knows he must stay apart to ensure the marriage is not at risk and wife agrees. For her a shared journey reduces any inevitable guilt in needing what her husband and soul mate can’t give. So cuck watches, wife fucks but it’s all awkward as the wife is focused on her bull but also husband worried he is not upset. The husband can easily sense this and hates her inability to give herself to moment because this entire experience is for that purpose. Cuck gets pleasure from seeing her pleased, she needs to stop worrying about her husband, anything that adds to her pleasure by enabling her commitment to the moment will for a man trying to create just that like her cuck will be pleasurable for him. Enormously so. A cage clearly separates the sexual moment from other marriage life, when caged the cuck is showing his wife his cock is not relevant, in loving the cage innately the wife can at first feel even more guilty but she knows her husband gets enormous pleasure when she gets wet and likes fucking more because of things he does like wearing a cage so she tells her husband how hot it is to be fucked while he is caged…..and so it is pleasurable for all, the husband in being humiliated in ever more clear and beta ways is in rapture when his wife can completely give her self to her bull knowing her demonstrably beta husband willingly accepts his role, so she also can accept her role and of course a bull who sees this dynamic is in nirvana knowing the wife is guilt, worry, drama free completely as her husband is true cuckold. The humiliation is the enabler of a positive vibe. It creates role clarity for all. Humiliation is not for the men I describe here because they are submissive, in fact the opposite, it’s because they are not and their wives know this and so being obedient it is solely for her pleasure though she knows her cuck too will get pleasure in having some way to sexually please despite his little pathetic dick. Humiliation is everyone in the moment trusting and enjoying this incredible intimate dynamic.

Back