Humiliation, a question to cucks and bulls

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
A question for both cuckolds and black bulls.
To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
To the white wives and girlfriends.
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?

Last edited:
A question for both cuckolds and black bulls.
To the white cucks.
Does the inevitable humliliation that goes hand in hand with the excitement of cuckolding make things better or worse for you ?
To the black bulls.
Do you get a thrill from the humiliation a white male suffers when you take his woman ?
To the white wives and girlfriends.
Do you enjoy seeing the mix of excitement and humiliation your white husband or boyfriend suffers when you fuck a black bull in front of him ?
Just speaking for myself, and without much forethought I will say it makes things better.

I'm a cuck. Humiliation is a funny topic. Most people tend to avoid any form of humiliation like the plague. For example, most people attempt not to do anything stupid in front of people publicly. Sexually I feel this is even more the case. However, embracing the humiliation is exciting for me. Knowing that I cannot sexually fulfill my wife the way she would like it is a hugely embarrassing concept that we both have embraced.

I get what you mean.
I think the excitement a white male feels must be party derived from being humiliated that the black bull is able to give his woman something he never can.
He can never give his white wife the black penis she wants so much. Only the black man has the power to satisfy his womans sexual craving for black.
That alone must humiliate him.

I’ve never been humiliated ever when I shared my ex! I think most of the guys were even intimatated by me! I like the cuckold idea but most of the time it was an hotwife lifestyle! An ex gf use to tease me when she fucked other guys or if we were at parties and she would be making out with other guys or sucking or fucking them, she would say don’t worry about him to the guys and continue on!

We have had several dates but have yet to find a true bull that would make domination/humiliation an option. Looking forward to meeting a dominating man but the humiliation part makes us nervous. We just don’t know how that would effect our view of each other outside the bedroom.

We have had several dates but have yet to find a true bull that would make domination/humiliation an option. Looking forward to meeting a dominating man but the humiliation part makes us nervous. We just don’t know how that would effect our view of each other outside the bedroom.
Maybe you should try role playing in some way to see how your emotions play out.
I suppose it depends on how turned on by thought of a black bull taking over and dominating your woman as he humiliates you makes you both feel.

Definitely adds to it. In order to escape the jealousy, I had to accept I was not really meant to satisfy women sexually (at least not so much). The humiliation is an affirmation, I guess the kink of it washes over the jealousy and replaces it with something I enjoy more.
The jealousy will always be there under the surface but that to must add to the humiliation and excitement for any white couple. You both know the black man has the edge over the white male when it comes to sexually satisfying a white female. Accepting that is the hard part a white male cuckold faces.

The jealousy will always be there under the surface but that to must add to the humiliation and excitement for any white couple. You both know the black man has the edge over the white male when it comes to sexually satisfying a white female. Accepting that is the hard part a white male cuckold faces.
But once you do accept it, you start to like it and it replaces a negative with a positive, allows you to move on, happy, in your new role.

I think for us, its a huge part of it, I love the humiliation and my wife enjoys watching/ inflicting it. I love the rush of rimming our bull in front of her, I enjoy it anyway, but when he moans and groans with pleasure and tells my wife how good it feels, the endorphin rush I get from it is amazing. Especially if she takes pics or tells me what would 'so and so' think if they could see me. But half the time it doesn't need to be crazy stuff, I have masturbated in front of a few couples and licking my cum off my hand or legs over my head and cum in my own mouth in front of them drives me wild at the time. Though the next day, sober and a clear head, I usually tend to regret it a little or go through a bit of a guilt/ shame thing :)

Last edited:
I think it varies depending on the type of humiliation. And how its done.

Watching my girl fuck black men and licking her clean no problem. Femdom ok. Small penis humiliation ok to a point.

But I have heard of white girls getting with black men that would slam their dicks in so hard the intend was to hurt her and they told her that.

I would say that would be problem.

Ball busting huh...

Back