Hubby Wearing the Panties

We had a friend over, who brought matching French maid outfits for him and slave. They both were wearing them for me and my neighbor came over. She is an incessantly nosy person, so I opened the door to tell her to go away and slave says that she peeked through the window to see the two men in drag sitting on the couch. We didn't much care. She doesn't know anybody worth gossiping to anyway, but it was a funny act of humiliation for my two slaves. (This was my former mistress' post if you are wondering about the genders in the paragraph.)

Last edited:
How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

I had no problems with it. At first it was a secret and kinky. This was long before I became a cuckold or she had ever been with another man. When we first met i had a reputation for banging my young secretary's ( actually I gave them cunillingus and they gave me hand jobs plus I would keep thier panties for trophies and jerking material. I rarely had intercourse because I always came during penetration. You might say i am still virgin as i was not even a one pump chump. So I stuck to long slow handjobs which I loved. Almost every gf ended up controlling me with hand jobs or tastes of pussy ( I cum eating my Goddess wife's pussy especially if she is full of black cum).
My wife was a stripper I bought her thong in a bar. She had me wearing panties and a sports bra under my suit in about a week. She showed up at work one day caught me flirting and said panty boy get in your office. I went in and she brought in the 2 young ladies I worked with. she made me strip jerkoff and eat my cum. then informed them she would make it worth thier while to do that to me every chance they got. my days of flirting ended

Everyday before my wife leaves for work she picks out my panties from "my panty" drawer for me to wear that day. Last night she painted my toenails glittery pink and packed nothing but panties in my suit case for my out of town business trip this week. I was told to leave the toe nail polish on until I come home on Fri.

I love more than panties. Shaved legs. Corsets, white stocking to give more skin contrast, red nails, heels.

I like it deep! If you are going to submit to a black cock, do it all the way. Hands, tongue, lips, on your arched back not caring how much it hurts. Because it feels so good inside you when you are dressed up to please him.

Back