Hubby to watch or join in?

i like and have done both. But it depends on the situation and dynamic and the additional player too. Some guys just don`t like to have another d!ck involved. *lol*

For me and my ex our first time was at a swinger`s club where we had a Mfm threesome spitroast style. There were two times that she gave head in the car to strangers we had just met in a bar only minutes before. :devil: When it was arranged, it depended on what was agreed to beforehand. One time at another guy`s place included DPing, just to get it off her list so to speak. ;)

Another time we played at our home with someone we already knew for some time. It started out by her giving BJs to both of us. We had jokingly challenged her to show us her skills and take us both "balls deep" in her mouth. She said, "challenge accepted". He was a little bit longer than me, but i was a little girthier. My then girlfriend made me proud by managing to take both of us fully. :) We went from there and had to find out our friend had awesome stamina. Once he was in her precious pussy it was so overwhelming for her, she was literally carried away, unable to take care of two d!cks at the same time. So all i did was hold her hand and encourage her by saying how much i loved her. ;) And it was not less exciting for me to "only" watch than to take part myself.

Back