Hubby is boring

Real.DaniMarie

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hubby is boring...

To say the least hubby has been boring lately. He knows it, hell our sex life is dying.

I haven't had a orgasm in months. I've tried everything, we've wore out role-playing. I'm frustrated; he is frustrated..

Truth be told I don't feel attractive. Now in my 30s I won't say exactly how old. I feel wore down and pass my prime. 5'7 thin with curves my ass is big, but my tits barely a c cup. I have red hair and lots of freckles. Hubby says I look amazing but he just humors me.

Hubby had a suggestion, we goto a bar and I pick a guy. Not bring home or anything, just let him flirt with me make out maybe feel me up. Hubby would be there watching making sure things didn't get out of hand.

I didnt think it would work. No guy was going to do that.

Well the night came we both got ready. He said dress up, don't wear panties or a bra. Do your makeup and put in you biggest nipple rings. So I did, makeup to the nines, red dress, black thigh high stocking, my pumps, everything. I had to be careful with the dress it was from before my ass grown in. Dancing was going to be tricky.

When I came out his jaw hit the floor. Hubby had me model my outfit for him. Surprisingly I enjoyed showing off. After Bending over I could see hubby's cock was hard. My pussy was wet too knowing I'd get to show off, maybe making other guys cocks hard.

We went to a few bars they were dead no people at all. Too early I guess. I wanted to get high before heading to the honky-tonk bar 20 minutes outside town.

I had bought a few joints and smoked out with the security guard at the shop Brandon. Talking about our plans as I blazed.

After at the honky-tonk bar I had a good time. A few guys bought me drinks even flirting a bit. But they all seemed to interested in themselves.

About 10 pm I saw Brandon come in. Very notable since he was the only black guy there. I'd always thought he was cute. He made a b line for me. Brandon sat down..

"So how is the night going"

My reply of ok seemed to sum it up.

Brandon
"Two more drinks for the lady and a beer for me"

I looked at him, I was already stoned and a bit *******.

Me
"You want me to ******* more?"

Brandon
"Look you wanted guys to hit on you, flirting, and make out possibly right. Why not someone who knows and wants that too?"

His question was good.

Me
"I don't know, seems ok I just didn't think you'd be interested."

True he was young eighteen or nineteen, very fit we work out at the same gym. He was build very nice 6"3 muscled with very dark skin.

Brandon

"I've been interested in you the day I saw you."

I didnt believe him but I let that go.

We talked for hours, me continuing to ******* double vodka limes. I hadn't noticed when his hand started roaming my legs. I was *******, and his touch was the first man besides hubby in years. I was exhilarated I felt tingling all over my body.

Without thinking I had started rubbing his leg. This seemed to set things in motion. His lips met mine, my body reacting I was in his lap my legs griping his sides.

I could feel his cock; hard as a rock pressed against my pussy. His hands roamed my ass cheeks. He wear gym shorts like always, I loved this it meant very little fabric between us.

Thankfully we had a booth in the back. Lots of privacy. This was important as I was literally giving him a lap dance while making out. I honestly didn't care about privacy right now. His cock was between my lips sliding back and forth. I was grinding the whole length. Brandon had a huge cock, hard to measure like this but I'd say twelve or more inches long.

What got me was the girth. I felt his cock on my thighs while spreading my lips around him. He was huge, biggest cock I'd ever felt.

His hands grabbing my ass felt amazing, running his fingers across my bare ass cheeks. Made my realize my ass was hanging out for the whole bar. But the feeling of moving off him was unimaginable.

My pussy throbbed with every stroke, I kept moving faster and faster. I feel my orgasm building.

His lips moved to my neck, kissing, licking, and biting.

Brandon
"Babe this is getting intense, let's go get some more privacy. I wanna take our time make this last."

I had to grind his cock a few more times before it sunk in. He made it worth my time walking out. His hand under my dress rubbing my clit. I knew he could feel how wet I was .

Brandon took me to his car, we both climbed into the backseat. His didn't waste time, he push me down climbed in between my legs. He started kissing me again while his fingers found my cunt. He rubbed my clit and with two fingers opened my pussy up.

I felt his cock between my ass cheeks, I kept moving trying to move it closer. His kissing moved to my neck again. As his other hand pulled my top down, exposing my breasts.

Brandon
"I knew it, those are perfect. The pinkest little nipples I've ever seen"

I gasped as he wasted no time his mouth inhaling my nipple. Sucking it, licking and biting. My nipples were very sensitive, I couldn't breastfeed without orgasming thats why I quit.

My whole body started shaking as my first orgasm rolled over my body. I screamed in joy..

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh... hahhhhhh...... awwww.... "

His fingers never stopped working slow rhythm out, in, around, and out again.

Brandon
"You needed that, I could tell it been a long time."

Me
"More please more"

He moved his head between my legs. His tongue caressing my lips. His fingers continuing, my back arched and I came again spraying his face with my juices.

Brandon
"You got two, now we go.. "

I didnt understand until he got up. He helped me up we both got in the front seat. He started driving, I couldn't stop staring at him.

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon
"I figured your place is out the question. So a hotel, I'm keeping you to myself tonight."

I didnt even object.......

In the room he had drinks ready. I slammed mine back in one go. I watched him standing there, I just slipped my dress off. Letting him see me in the light nearly naked.

Brandon
"Damn better then I imagined. I've jerked off to you so many times."

I visibly blush, walked over to him grabbing his cock in both hands.

Me
"Is this what you've wanted?"

I dropped down, kneeling pulling his cock out. My face dropped, it was bigger than I had imagined. 12 inches, so big around I couldn't fit both hands around him. He laid it across my face, his balls on my chin.

I had a mission, I was going to take this cock whole tonight.

Ten minutes I sucked his cock. He pulled me up wrapping my legs around him. I couldn't help myself grinding my pussy against him, feeling his huge cock between my ass cheeks. He was kissing me again. I could taste myself still lingering on his lips.

I laid on the bed.

Brandon
"This will be fun you are more amazing than I ever imagined."

I smiled as he flipped me over. Positioning my ass in the air doggy style. I feel his hot breath on my pussy. His tongue parted my lips licking up and down. Tongue fucking my pussy, making my stomach roll.

I felt him back off positioning himself behind me. His cock parting my lips, pressing against my cunts opening. I felt the stretching, a ripping in half as my cunt gripped his cocks head.

He took his time, he pushed me but gave me the time to absorb his cock. His cock throbbed as he made it halfway in. That's where he started thrusting.

My body instantly shaking, as I let my first orgasm rack over me. His cock stroking never stopped, going deeper with each stroke.

I hadn't had this many orgasms in my life, and it's only been 10 minutes in. His cock pushing me to cum harder the deeper he went.

He was in my guts, but he had me. He had expanded my world. Nothing had ever made me this excited, cum this hard. His was cock buried; his balls swelled and huge smacking my clit as he thrusts forward.

I collapsed forward, laying prone.

Brandon
"Ohh this white pussy nothing this tight before. "

That's when I felt him explode, his cock thrusting completely in his body shaking pounding my pussy trying to go deeper. I felt each explosion as he pounded down. Making my body roll with orgasm after orgasm.

He layed on top of me.

Brandon
"God I've never came that fast. You pussy milked me."

He tilted my head up kissing me again, I felt him working his cock slowly in and out again. He was making small thrusts, leaving the vastness on his cock deep inside. Kissing me the whole time. My stomach rolled as I felt another orgasm building.

His cock never went down. He continued fucking me prone, giving me orgasm after orgasm for 45 minutes.

Finally he rolled off. Taking a ******* laying next to me. My body feeling like a rubber band. I felt out juices covering my legs and the bed, my his seed oozed out of me in huge globs.

I turned on my side his cock still hard standing up next to me.

He grabbed my legs throwing me over him. My pussy in his face. He dug in licking our cum from my pussy, legs, and ass. Honestly it feels amazing but surprising no one has ever done this.

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Honestly the shock hadn't worn off. But I snapped to his orders. Tasting our mingled juices, but more his cum coating his cock. Actually made my mouth water. I had eight inches down trying to absorb our flavor.

I heard his moun as I sucked him deeper then before. My tongue out trying to reach more.

His hands found the back of my head. Gripping my hair, making bob up and down. Within seconds his cock exploded in my mouth. I was drinking his cum. Again he thrusts forward trying to get his cock as deep as possible. He was deep in my throat my nose buried in his balls. He unloaded burst after burst down my throat.

Brandon
"I have to say we taste perfect together. Like we were made to mix our juices"

His cock was still hard, I had pulled back sucking his cum off his cock. Focusing on his head which seems to have swelled even bigger.

I got up facing him squatting down, hovering just above his cock. My hands lining him up. After the head penetrated my legs shaking said down. I dropped taking him completely down.

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

It hurt so bad but have that stretch back.

Me
"Ohhhhhh.. it hurts so gooooood."

My words drawn out as ******* over took me. Riding was my thing I was going to town. Grinding my clit against his pelvic bone. Keeping as much of his cock inside as possible. This has always been the position I'd had the best orgasms with. Well until tonight Brandon had already given me multiple orgasms stronger than id ever had before.

But this was different his cock touched places I didn't know existed. I felt like I was going to explode.

Me
"Hold my hips.... HOLD MY HIPPPPSSSS.."

I literally screamed it, his hands locked on my hips help me ******* my grinding deeper and harder. My whole body went into convulsions my pussy exploded squirting across his body. His cock exploded inside me at the same time. His hands grabbing my shoulders behind my arms. Leaning forward he pounded my pussy, fucking more orgasms over and over again.

We both collapsed. Laying in our juices, I couldn't think or move. He licking my pussy again.

I haven't seen hubby in month. Brandon moved in after we found our I was pregnant.

Now every night is like the first.

PicsArt_03-01-03.22.03.jpgPicsArt_03-01-03.22.03.jpg

Hubby is boring...

To say the least hubby has been boring lately. He knows it, hell our sex life is dying.

I haven't had a orgasm in months. I've tried everything, we've wore out role-playing. I'm frustrated; he is frustrated..

Truth be told I don't feel attractive. Now in my 30s I won't say exactly how old. I feel wore down and pass my prime. 5'7 thin with curves my ass is big, but my tits barely a c cup. I have red hair and lots of freckles. Hubby says I look amazing but he just humors me.

Hubby had a suggestion, we goto a bar and I pick a guy. Not bring home or anything, just let him flirt with me make out maybe feel me up. Hubby would be there watching making sure things didn't get out of hand.

Well the night came we both got ready. He said dress up, don't wear panties or a bra. Do your makeup and put in you biggest nipple rings. So I did, makeup to the nines, red dress, black thigh high stocking, my pumps, everything. I had to be careful with the dress it was from before my ass grown in. Dancing was going to be tricky.

When I came out his jaw hit the floor. Hubby had me model my outfit for him. Surprisingly I enjoyed showing off. After Bending over I could see hubby's cock was hard. My pussy was wet too knowing I'd get to show off, maybe making other guys cocks hard.

We went to a few bars they were dead no people at all. Too early I guess. I wanted to get high before heading to the honky-tonk bar 20 minutes outside town.

I had bought a few joints and smoked out with the security guard at the shop Brandon. Talking about our plans as I blazed.

After at the honky-tonk bar I had a good time. A few guys bought me drinks even flirting a bit. But they all seemed to interested in themselves.

About 10 pm I saw Brandon come in. Very notable since he was the only black guy there. I'd always thought he was cute. He made a b line for me. Brandon sat down..

Brandon

Me

Brandon
"Look you wanted guys to hit on you, flirting, and make out possibly right. Why not someone who knows and wants that too?"

His question was good.

Me

True he was young eighteen or nineteen, very fit we work out at the same gym. He was build very nice 6"3 muscled with very dark skin.

Brandon

We talked for hours, me continuing to ******* double vodka limes. I hadn't noticed when his hand started roaming my legs. I was *******, and his touch was the first man besides hubby in years. I was exhilarated I felt tingling all over my body.

Without thinking I had started rubbing his leg. This seemed to set things in motion. His lips met mine, my body reacting I was in his lap my legs griping his sides.

I could feel his cock; hard as a rock pressed against my pussy. His hands roamed my ass cheeks. He wear gym shorts like always, I loved this it meant very little fabric between us.

Thankfully we had a booth in the back. Lots of privacy. This was important as I was literally giving him a lap dance while making out. I honestly didn't care about privacy right now. His cock was between my lips sliding back and forth. I was grinding the whole length. Brandon had a huge cock, hard to measure like this but I'd say twelve or more inches long.

What got me was the girth. I felt his cock on my thighs while spreading my lips around him. He was huge, biggest cock I'd ever felt.

His hands grabbing my ass felt amazing, running his fingers across my bare ass cheeks. Made my realize my ass was hanging out for the whole bar. But the feeling of moving off him was unimaginable.

My pussy throbbed with every stroke, I kept moving faster and faster. I feel my orgasm building.

Brandon
"Babe this is getting intense, let's go get some more privacy. I wanna take our time make this last."

I had to grind his cock a few more times before it sunk in. He made it worth my time walking out. His hand under my dress rubbing my clit. I knew he could feel how wet I was .

Brandon took me to his car, we both climbed into the backseat. His didn't waste time, he push me down climbed in between my legs. He started kissing me again while his fingers found my cunt. He rubbed my clit and with two fingers opened my pussy up.

I felt his cock between my ass cheeks, I kept moving trying to move it closer. His kissing moved to my neck again. As his other hand pulled my top down, exposing my breasts.

Brandon

I gasped as he wasted no time his mouth inhaling my nipple. Sucking it, licking and biting. My nipples were very sensitive, I couldn't breastfeed without orgasming thats why I quit.

My whole body started shaking as my first orgasm rolled over my body. I screamed in joy..

Brandon

Me
"More please more"

He moved his head between my legs. His tongue caressing my lips. His fingers continuing, my back arched and I came again spraying his face with my juices.

Brandon

I didnt understand until he got up. He helped me up we both got in the front seat. He started driving, I couldn't stop staring at him.

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon
"I figured your place is out the question. So a hotel, I'm keeping you to myself tonight."

In the room he had drinks ready. I slammed mine back in one go. I watched him standing there, I just slipped my dress off. Letting him see me in the light nearly naked.

Brandon

Me

I dropped down, kneeling pulling his cock out. My face dropped, it was bigger than I had imagined. 12 inches, so big around I couldn't fit both hands around him. He laid it across my face, his balls on my chin.

Ten minutes I sucked his cock. He pulled me up wrapping my legs around him. I couldn't help myself grinding my pussy against him, feeling his huge cock between my ass cheeks. He was kissing me again. I could taste myself still lingering on his lips.

I laid on the bed.

Brandon

I smiled as he flipped me over. Positioning my ass in the air doggy style. I feel his hot breath on my pussy. His tongue parted my lips licking up and down. Tongue fucking my pussy, making my stomach roll.

I felt him back off positioning himself behind me. His cock parting my lips, pressing against my cunts opening. I felt the stretching, a ripping in half as my cunt gripped his cocks head.

He took his time, he pushed me but gave me the time to absorb his cock. His cock throbbed as he made it halfway in. That's where he started thrusting.

My body instantly shaking, as I let my first orgasm rack over me. His cock stroking never stopped, going deeper with each stroke.

I hadn't had this many orgasms in my life, and it's only been 10 minutes in. His cock pushing me to cum harder the deeper he went.

He was in my guts, but he had me. He had expanded my world. Nothing had ever made me this excited, cum this hard. His was cock buried; his balls swelled and huge smacking my clit as he thrusts forward.

Brandon

That's when I felt him explode, his cock thrusting completely in his body shaking pounding my pussy trying to go deeper. I felt each explosion as he pounded down. Making my body roll with orgasm after orgasm.

He layed on top of me.

Brandon

He tilted my head up kissing me again, I felt him working his cock slowly in and out again. He was making small thrusts, leaving the vastness on his cock deep inside. Kissing me the whole time. My stomach rolled as I felt another orgasm building.

His cock never went down. He continued fucking me prone, giving me orgasm after orgasm for 45 minutes.

Finally he rolled off. Taking a ******* laying next to me. My body feeling like a rubber band. I felt out juices covering my legs and the bed, my his seed oozed out of me in huge globs.

He grabbed my legs throwing me over him. My pussy in his face. He dug in licking our cum from my pussy, legs, and ass. Honestly it feels amazing but surprising no one has ever done this.

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Honestly the shock hadn't worn off. But I snapped to his orders. Tasting our mingled juices, but more his cum coating his cock. Actually made my mouth water. I had eight inches down trying to absorb our flavor.

I heard his moun as I sucked him deeper then before. My tongue out trying to reach more.

His hands found the back of my head. Gripping my hair, making bob up and down. Within seconds his cock exploded in my mouth. I was drinking his cum. Again he thrusts forward trying to get his cock as deep as possible. He was deep in my throat my nose buried in his balls. He unloaded burst after burst down my throat.

Brandon

His cock was still hard, I had pulled back sucking his cum off his cock. Focusing on his head which seems to have swelled even bigger.

I got up facing him squatting down, hovering just above his cock. My hands lining him up. After the head penetrated my legs shaking said down. I dropped taking him completely down.

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Me

My words drawn out as ******* over took me. Riding was my thing I was going to town. Grinding my clit against his pelvic bone. Keeping as much of his cock inside as possible. This has always been the position I'd had the best orgasms with. Well until tonight Brandon had already given me multiple orgasms stronger than id ever had before.

But this was different his cock touched places I didn't know existed. I felt like I was going to explode.

Me

I literally screamed it, his hands locked on my hips help me ******* my grinding deeper and harder. My whole body went into convulsions my pussy exploded squirting across his body. His cock exploded inside me at the same time. His hands grabbing my shoulders behind my arms. Leaning forward he pounded my pussy, fucking more orgasms over and over again.

We both collapsed. Laying in our juices, I couldn't think or move. He licking my pussy again.

I haven't seen hubby in month. Brandon moved in after we found our I was pregnant.

View attachment 3946456View attachment 3946456
Great story and picture. You are a beautiful lady!

Hubby is boring...

Brandon

Me

Brandon

His question was good.

Me

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Me
"More please more"

Brandon

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon

Brandon

Me

I laid on the bed.

Brandon

Brandon

He layed on top of me.

Brandon

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Brandon

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Me

Me

So your husband just did not want you anymore.

I liked the story but I was wondering what happened to hubby - where was he? I thought he was going to be close by " in case things got out of hand" ? Looks like "things" got a little out of hand! 😄 Great story! WW888

I mean your husband always told you were beautiful and gave you support and after all that you just left him:( I'm sure mentally he is in a good place, I mean men cant have issues right :ROFLMAO:
I agree! If all is good - a woman can have her cake and eat it too! I think there is more to the story here! 😎WW888

Hubby is boring...

Brandon

Me

Brandon

His question was good.

Me

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Me
"More please more"

Brandon

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon

Brandon

Me

I laid on the bed.

Brandon

Brandon

He layed on top of me.

Brandon

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Brandon

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Me

Me

:balanced: That'sWhati'mTalkingAbout..!:qos:

Is it the husband who is boring or are some of the wives just boring the hell out of them? Maybe if they stopped fucking every guy there is their husband might find them special again.
Just a thought.

Hubby is boring...

Brandon

Me

Brandon

His question was good.

Me

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Me
"More please more"

Brandon

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon

Brandon

Me

I laid on the bed.

Brandon

Brandon

He layed on top of me.

Brandon

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Brandon

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Me

Me

Your hubby should watch you with Brandon and jerk off to such a beautiful sight with a superior lover.

Hubby is boring...

Brandon

Me

Brandon

His question was good.

Me

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Brandon

Me
"More please more"

Brandon

Me
"Where are we going"

Brandon

Brandon

Me

I laid on the bed.

Brandon

Brandon

He layed on top of me.

Brandon

Brandon
"Suck that cock"

Brandon

Me
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Me

Me

Wow

Back