Hubby comes clean, I think?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Well since my husband suggested that I fuck a black guy many many years ago, and even went so far as to meet 5 total over the years none ever quite fit what we both wanted. Recently my husband told me that my idea of him cleaning me up after sex, and also my lover had totally turned him off from us meeting someone. I am flabbergasted! According to him he liked the idea up until recently, but now he is totally against it.
Also he isn’t interested in even watching xxx movies any longer and we’ve had no sexual activity in months.
He made the comment today that I would be better off finding someone to meet locally during the day and do what I feel the need to do. My problem is I can’t cheat on him like that. My inner code says no way. I told him he didn’t have to do that at all but he said that I expected it and he just couldn’t bring himself to think about it when he wasn’t horny. WTH?
ideas on what to do, or just continue watching my movies and using my black dildos? I wish someone could come pound this hard for me!

Attachments

• 23871811-E78C-47DC-8ED2-E6EF07105700.jpeg
    23871811-E78C-47DC-8ED2-E6EF07105700.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 213
Talked again last night about boundaries. He isn’t good with the thought of cuckolding at all. Don’t know what happened as he said he just wasn’t into the idea. Call me confused….. Oh we had this conversation outside the bedroom.
You need someone to take care of you sexually.

Well since my husband suggested that I fuck a black guy many many years ago, and even went so far as to meet 5 total over the years none ever quite fit what we both wanted. Recently my husband told me that my idea of him cleaning me up after sex, and also my lover had totally turned him off from us meeting someone. I am flabbergasted! According to him he liked the idea up until recently, but now he is totally against it.
Also he isn’t interested in even watching xxx movies any longer and we’ve had no sexual activity in months.
He made the comment today that I would be better off finding someone to meet locally during the day and do what I feel the need to do. My problem is I can’t cheat on him like that. My inner code says no way. I told him he didn’t have to do that at all but he said that I expected it and he just couldn’t bring himself to think about it when he wasn’t horny. WTH?
ideas on what to do, or just continue watching my movies and using my black dildos? I wish someone could come pound this hard for me!
Here is my honest take. Some guys go through phases of things they fantasize about that gets them off. Over time these things can change or evolve. Also there are a million different things that can happen in a persons life to change how they feel about things and even how they feel about life in general. Have you ever seen someone grow up in the city and live a city lifestyle for 50 years and then one day pick up their life and move into the woods and build a cabin and never see the city again? I have. People change and situations change. Sometimes moderately and sometime drastically. You will probably never know what happened but chances are he was never a lifer when it came to this and just had a temporary infatuation. Tell him you love him but you also need sexual pleasure and if he doesn’t want to give it to you or can’t give it to you and or doesn’t want to work on it or seek therapy that you want his approval to get yourself a casual boyfriend for playful sex. Not too much to ask from anyone that is in a sexless marriage.

Update. After much communication about my desires and high sex drive he agreed to having us visit a local swinging house. This place near us is paid admission with a no means no rule for all. It’s a very nice, clean, large, home with outdoor pool and many rooms one can either occupy with just one or many people. The owners are very honest and forthcoming. We will be free to relax and watch, or do whatever as long as all agree. My husband did me the wonderful favor of contacting the owner and we all spoke on the phone. We explained our positions and he immediately understood where we are. His advice. Come expecting nothing. No pressure of any kind will be either put on us from others, nor can we do to ourselves. Hubby and I have agreed to this so now we just need to find the right night to go.
I need eye surgery so it may be a month or more, but at least it will be hot and I can lay out by their pool naked if I want and hubby is fine with that. We are both excited. Will let everyone know how it goes, when it goes.
Kisses to all,
Rox

Back