Hubby changed his mind. Again!

Hubby wanted to play last night so I changed my plans to accommodate him. But when he came to bed last night, he changed mind and went to bed. He's done that the last few times and I'm getting ******* full of it! I could be with Anthony and was going to be. I have no problems when it comes to black men wanting me, but when it comes to my hubby, he just can't do it anymore! But he has no problems watching or looking at pics or videos of me with them.
Are your home movies on during playtime?

Thos is not the first time I have heard of circumstances like this from a hotwife. I have hotwives tell me during a threesome that hubby doesn't fuck her on a regular basis at home and especially not as robust as he is during the threesome.

I couldn't fix what was wrong with hubby but I was always ready and willing to pick up the slack and make up for all that fucking that they weren't doing! ♠️

Get him to go to the doctor. I believe your husband is having “ED” issues also go even further! Has he had his “Prostate” or “Bladder” checked. Men 40 and over should have this done! As a 57 year old Blackman. I had “Prostate Cancer” at age 42. I had the complete removal (Prostatectomy) Hormone Therapy, Chemotherapy along with “Nerve Sparing” Most men don’t want to go to the doctor 👨‍⚕️. There are all kinds of herbs 🌿 or medicines (Depending how he wants to treat it). You two can have normal “sex relations” and then get back to being “shared” later with your Black lover”. But if husband still doesn’t want to do anything to correct the issue then I would do as “andypanty” says: “I’d do you!”

He has a regular DR. and he has a few issues being 58 but nothing he can't control. He really doesn't want to change his ED issues and I 'm fine with that cause, well you know why :bigsmile:
Provide
He has a regular DR. and he has a few issues being 58 but nothing he can't control. He really doesn't want to change his ED issues and I 'm fine with that cause, well you know why :bigsmile:
Just continue providing that emotional and intimate support while, reminding him to maintain his health. Maintain the KINK in your marriage which, clearly is healthy component in your 30-year plus marriage. I too recovering from Prostate Cancer so, can relate to hubby's challenges.

Someone up there said something about cuckolding not causing or promoting E.D. I can only tell you about Tom and he definitely lost his ability to get and maintain an erection when I was with Deke. After Deke left I would get a minute or two and he would just deflate like a balloon losing air. Sexually frustrating after having a man who NEVER failed to get hard for me, for three years.
Probably a side effect of having another man taking care of your wife's sexual needs.
But he almost always got hard, watching!

Hubby wanted to play last night so I changed my plans to accommodate him. But when he came to bed last night, he changed mind and went to bed. He's done that the last few times and I'm getting ******* full of it! I could be with Anthony and was going to be. I have no problems when it comes to black men wanting me, but when it comes to my hubby, he just can't do it anymore! But he has no problems watching or looking at pics or videos of me with them.
I don’t blame him you look amazing taking that black dick I like to watch more and jerk it to I can’t do what they do

He could be certifiably insane ?

I have ED issues but I'd never turn down a chance to lick my lady to an explosive orgasm 😍

I suspect that he was horny earlier, began replaying past scenes in his head of you with your lovely legs spread, taking black cock, and ended up masturbating. We mature guys don’t come around again like we used to.

Oh, I'm sure of that. But boy does he get turned on when he sees me with another man he definitely enjoys it
Thankfully Anthony is there to cure your husband's issue.
Thankfully Anthony is there to cure your issue.

Problem solved.

Can’t believe he chose to sleep when he could be with you

Never change plans except in medical emergencies, and certainly never for hubby !!

Hey gorgeous get as much black dick as you want. I still love you.

Don't sweat it, or sweat it too much. There are women who would die to have a hubby like yours. Women who truly want black cock on a regular badly, but they can't have it. Why? Because they don't have an accepting and open man like yours. Therefore, the rest of their lives will be one of near unbearable frustration, and repressed sexuality. And, the thing is, we all have just one life to live, and that life goes by pretty fast.

Imagine having the horror I mentioned above to live through compared to what you mentioned, and you'll quickly see how good you have it.

He's always had ED issues it just seems he's done with sex completely. Like I said he loves seeing photos and videos of me and Anthony together so that's all I'm going to do from now on. If that's what he wants and likes, it's fine with me. All I know is I'll be pleasured by my man Anthony and that's all I need right now :)
i have to admit i get bit like that, i have never had problem with it when Sammy had good seeing to before hand
but i have to say your hubby is very lucky also

Tracy, just to understand this better, do your intimate moments involve regular sex, or is it other forms of play, or do you see it as a service to him?
I too have some issues due to a stupid injury some time ago. I'm in my early 30s and can understand your husband may feel frustrated to the point he doesn't care about a fix. But I don't give up and we still have sex, even if it's not always male-to-female penetration. But at least, we do something. Although the frequency has diminished. I think a cuckold in this lifestyle has to find his place, and he may be re-adjusting. Just talk to him and don't take it the wrong way. I don't think he's wasting your time on purpose. He might feel confused. But don't let his frustration get at you.

I thought you had Anthony as a live in.

Back