Hubby changed his mind. Again!

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hubby wanted to play last night so I changed my plans to accommodate him. But when he came to bed last night, he changed mind and went to bed. He's done that the last few times and I'm getting ******* full of it! I could be with Anthony and was going to be. I have no problems when it comes to black men wanting me, but when it comes to my hubby, he just can't do it anymore! But he has no problems watching or looking at pics or videos of me with them.

Hubby wanted to play last night so I changed my plans to accommodate him. But when he came to bed last night, he changed mind and went to bed. He's done that the last few times and I'm getting ******* full of it! I could be with Anthony and was going to be. I have no problems when it comes to black men wanting me, but when it comes to my hubby, he just can't do it anymore! But he has no problems watching or looking at pics or videos of me with them.
Sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horn! Get your pussy filled with black cum and come home and sit on hubbys face! Let him watch the video after! Then let us watch it too!

Have you tried taking control and putting him in chastity. If he can’t get erect or play with himself for a while you’ll see a difference in his desire.

I had the same experience with Tom, several years ago and these days it is erection issues. He's my husband and I love him, but he's small AND he often can't get it up. When he does, he usually can't maintain an erection. So I feel your pain!
Especially difficult when I was with Deke and knew that he would be happy to have me come over or invite him to our house.
Tom got to a point a few years ago, when he told me the best sex he ever had was watching me, and he preferred to watch Deke, to being with me. At the time, that was fine with me. These days I tell him, "Tom, I gave up 'dating' black men so we could work on our relationship. Right now I need you and I want you...you have to do SOMETHING!
Just some straight forward conversation is what I would suggest. Men don't always "get it" as you know!

Tracey babe, u Should know by now he can't do it anymore! So always kiss him n tell him u ll send him clips 🍆😈🖤, I think he got used to watch his sexy hot fuck slut wife been banged properly which he can't do for her 😈😈

I look at the lifestyle different than some on here. I never wanted t.o stop having sex with my wife, so the chastity black only or pussy free thing never worked for me. I wanted to have my time with my wife to make love and enjoy intimacy with her when we were alone. When I was sharing her in threesomes or she was fucking her coworkers or my friends and would come home with a freshly fucked pussy for me to lick and reclaim that was fun,then if she got BBC, that was a treat, like taking her out for a very large chocolate ice cream cone! I used to see my older ladies on the side too usually once a week! I never seen a grandmother that I didn't want to ******* and fuck! Lol But my point is that for a marriage to be healthy even in the lifestyle I believe that there should be intimate time to remember why you married each other in the first place! I am not putting down anybodys kink,and if that stuff works for you so be it. I am just saying what worked for me.

He's always had ED issues it just seems he's done with sex completely. Like I said he loves seeing photos and videos of me and Anthony together so that's all I'm going to do from now on. If that's what he wants and likes, it's fine with me. All I know is I'll be pleasured by my man Anthony and that's all I need right now :)
Good you have the "Anthony Option"! Kinda' like a "retirement plan" for you! :)

Don’t you think this lifestyle attributes to ED issues and not being interested in sex. Getting erections and cumming too fast is very mental. “knowing you don’t quite do it for your wife” sucks, knowing she’s never excited for you sexually sucks, knowing your wife is never present with you but is always thinking about her lover sucks.

All these emotions can do something to man that results in unpredictable behavior. These dudes are just trying to salvage the situation and kick a 50 yard FG on 4th and goal from the 33 yard line. At least salvage what you can get but that ******* can add up.

if you can’t understand why cucks might act this way, imagine if this same behavior happened to you. Someone you dearly loved ain’t interested in having sex with you anymore, doesn’t think you can please them, is always looking forward to having sex with someone else, and is repulsed by your private parts - you can only imagine how you might behave.

if that ******* was happening to women today, there would be protest on how men are horrible but when it happens to men, it’s hot. Can’t blame you women though, it’s the men that think it’s hot, y'all think it’s weird as fuck at the beginning..

I give it up to you Cucks though. Don’t know how you do it. This ******* ain’t in my culture.

There may be some remedy to his sexual issue. Possibly pharmaceutical or maybe some creative means of stimulation. If not there are other outlets for intimacy. ED comes for most men eventually but most wives don't have an incredible back lover as a back up .

Hard and truthful conversation time; however, I fear he might have self-confidence issues such that he cannot satisfy your needs.

Hard and truthful conversation time; however, I fear he might have self-confidence issues such that he cannot satisfy your needs.

You think? Have you seen Tracy’s media. Sorry if I got your name wrong, beenblackeded (trying to use my context clues). Anthony been own that pussy……..

by the way Tracy, I really do appreciate your candor and honesty. I mean no disrespect to you. You’ve been nothing but classy but I gotta believe this has got to be hard in your hubby.

Oh, I'm sure of that. But boy does he get turned on when he sees me with another man he definitely enjoys it
Affirmative.....he observes the FREAK in his sexy-ass wife explode through a younger, stronger and bigger man....living vicariously through another who can do the physical job better...hey, he enjoys the benefits of the aftermath....

Get him to go to the doctor. I believe your husband is having “ED” issues also go even further! Has he had his “Prostate” or “Bladder” checked. Men 40 and over should have this done! As a 57 year old Blackman. I had “Prostate Cancer” at age 42. I had the complete removal (Prostatectomy) Hormone Therapy, Chemotherapy along with “Nerve Sparing” Most men don’t want to go to the doctor 👨‍⚕️. There are all kinds of herbs 🌿 or medicines (Depending how he wants to treat it). You two can have normal “sex relations” and then get back to being “shared” later with your Black lover”. But if husband still doesn’t want to do anything to correct the issue then I would do as “andypanty” says: “I’d do you!”

Get him to go to the doctor. I believe your husband is having “ED” issues also go even further! Has he had his “Prostate” or “Bladder” checked. Men 40 and over should have this done! As a 57 year old Blackman. I had “Prostate Cancer” at age 42. I had the complete removal (Prostatectomy) Hormone Therapy, Chemotherapy along with “Nerve Sparing” Most men don’t want to go to the doctor 👨‍⚕️. There are all kinds of herbs 🌿 or medicines (Depending how he wants to treat it). You two can have normal “sex relations” and then get back to being “shared” later with your Black lover”. But if husband still doesn’t want to do anything to correct the issue then I would do as “andypanty” says: “I’d do you
He has a regular DR. and he has a few issues being 58 but nothing he can't control. He really doesn't want to change his ED issues and I 'm fine with that cause, well you know why :bigsmile:

Back