Hubbies Takin' Pics

This is a great topic. I have had some real experience here. First of all--it is mostly the husbands that want the pictures and video...most of the wives I have been with not so much. I think they do it as a trade off for the hubby to get my BBC. What I find interesting is that as time goes on (I have had and still do have some long relationships--3+ years in one case) the hubby seems to loose interest in the picture thing while the wife has not lost interest in my 10 inches. In fact after about our 5th or 6th meeting (and hubby realizes that its just sex and the wife is not leaving him for me) they often just drop their wives off at the motel and don't care about video or pictures anymore.
I don't know if I'd videotape it or take pics, I just want to see my girlfriend get stretched by a huge cock. She wants that too, but what really turns her on is the thought of a big dicked man, white or black, bossing me around and humiliating me. She's had huge dicks long before I came along, for her it's psychological now. For me it has always been psychological.

I love to take pictures and video of my wife with her bull. When she meets a new bull that's one of the few things he needs to be okay with, me watching, taking pictures or video along with fucking her bareback. I love to show off her pictures to others or sometimes just masturbate to them myself.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-24_22-1-33.png
    upload_2015-6-24_22-1-33.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 473
How many of you white hubbies out there get a kick out of taking snapshots of your woman being fucked by her lover(s)? No matter that you're pushed aside and told to man the door till they're done. Does your woman enjoy that you set up some camera to watch later on?

Did the picture and video thing for awhile but what I enjoy is the pictures and videos from times when I am not there. She gets more lustful and passionate without me there . Whats best is when the camera is rolling but she doesnt know it . Got some great videos that way . Sometimes the audio is better than the video . Smile

Did the picture and video thing for awhile but what I enjoy is the pictures and videos from times when I am not there. She gets more lustful and passionate without me there . Whats best is when the camera is rolling but she doesnt know it . Got some great videos that way . Sometimes the audio is better than the video . Smile

Sexy post. Totally get this. Definitely would want to be there but wld never want to infleunce their play or have a chilling effect on their full sexual expression. the moment is theirs.

Last edited:
hubby taking pics has always been awkward and distracting. nowadays, if here's not there with us, i just take pictures/videos from my phone.
Yes. Photography can be distracting and spoil the moment which is why I prefer the hidden "security" cameras. I get more pictures of the spontaneous sex too and without the interference. And I get to see what goes on when I am away.

Back