Hubbies Takin' Pics

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    1468932690.jpg HubbyTakes.png

How many of you white hubbies out there get a kick out of taking snapshots of your woman being fucked by her lover(s)? No matter that you're pushed aside and told to man the door till they're done. Does your woman enjoy that you set up some camera to watch later on?

2. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    Nice, my hubby loves to take pics and video. Sometimes it is a bit of a distraction for me and the guy.

cplmarried, gawifey, Bellaazz and 6 others like this.
  3. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

I remember when my wife took on her first and only strange cock, which just happened to be black. She was adamant that I wasn't going to take any pictures or movies of this event. We've posted a review if this on this site in the "Forum - Interracial Story Section. (Just in case you're interested in reading it!) If you do read it, your comments would be appreciated and acknowledged! My wife just loves to read what others think about her getting fucked by a black man! What an awful disappointment, if not, a wasted opportunity her experience would have had been if I hadn't been able to record it! Anyway back to the question.

Yes, I did both! Took pictures and movies! If you've read our story mentioned above, you'll know that shortly after we were back in our suite my wife excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen and get into something more comfortable! While she was doing that I took advantage of the situation and set both the camera and camcorder in the "ready" mode! Edwin just stared at me with a look of "great expectations" on his face, said "nothing" but smiled! (I must remember to ask him what he was thinking at that time!?!?) Anyway, after my wife saw a little action, and my pic taking was in overdrive, she noticed what I was doing but said nothing! She was too horny and enjoying Edwin's attention and manhood to care at that point! To conclude this response, afterwards my wife and I agreed that these pics and movies were to be for our sole viewing only, "or they had to be destroyed"! What choice did I have! I agreed and was happy to do so! I'm still working on the next step! I'll be happy to share them when I get to where I need to be!

4. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    video taking.JPG
    Hubby at least sitting down and out of the way.

5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Yes, it could be.

6. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love to have some pics when my bbc virgin wife gets fucked by her first bbc, a very special moment.

Karamella and hopefulhubby like this.
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    That would be lovely, white boi. Either that, or the black bull will take the snapshots for you.

Karamella, njbiguy and wanabecucked like this.
  8. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    i always take pics! Vids too! Most Bulls don't mind. In fact they like the fact that i document them taking my wife for their own! We have lots of pics and will have more soon!

Karamella and hotcouple1984 like this.
  9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A shot is often worth more than a thousand words. Plus it keeps hubby forever reminded of the slut he's got for a wife!

CameraHubby.jpg

10. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

What an honour to watch your bbc vigin wife try her first bbc & to take photos of the great event,i hope to take pics when my wife has her first bbc.

Bellaazz and spin419 like this.
  11. Drillher4me

Not only did my wife allow me to watch Edwin and her (her very first black cock lover of which we wrote about and posted on this site ... in the Forum-Interracial story section) screw their brains out, after some friendly persuasion she allowed me to record the entire action. Now when we're horny, or even to relax and to have a laugh about it, we watch the movies and pictures I took. We have relived the entire event over and over many times ... much to our mutual delight! I get real excited when looking at them and she's doing a running commentary! My favorite comments of hers are: "Oh! Honey! Just watch as Edwin's "thing" touches me there for the first time! Play it back again! See the way I tried to pull away from him but he had such a tight grip on me ... gosh it felt good when he rubbed that against her for that first time! I was really scared at first ... I thought it was took big to fit and would hurt! I wanted to see it go in that first time but couldn't ... I'm real happy you got to record it! Looks nice ... doesn't it!"*

So my message, if you're to get laid, especially for the very first time, by some BBB "do" record it! Let your hubby (or someone else) take all the movies and picture they want! You'll not regret it! Just remember ... "a picture is worth a thousand words!"

* Who wouldn't want to see that sweet white pussy of my wife being pounded by Edwin!
    I do ... and ... I do!
    Yes! That is a real true picture of it in our posted Avatar you see here!

12. Dsoul

Nigeria
    When a hubby isn't cleaning his wife's pussy, he's capturing her sexy self on camera!

61.jpg

13. pc_fun_couple

pc_fun_couple Well-Known Member

I love to take pics of my slut fucking and sucking! Love to show them off too!! Here and the Y, pc_fun_couple...See you soon! IMG_0442.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0654.JPG IMG_0704.JPG IMG_0883.JPG IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1735.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_2010.JPG IMG_2397.JPG IMG_3087.JPG IMG_3326.JPG IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3384.JPG IMG_3458.JPG IMG_3466.JPG IMG_3494.JPG IMG_3656.JPG IMG_4027.JPG IMG_4242.JPG IMG_4264.JPG IMG_4388.JPG IMG_4397.JPG IMG_4711.JPG IMG_4743.JPG IMG_5635.JPG IMG_6050.JPG SANY0278.JPG SANY0283.JPG

14. Dsoul

Nigeria
  15. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Can I join in the fun ?

unkut stud likes this.
  16. Drillher4me

They say a picture is worth a thousand words ... so let me see ... 31 pictures X 1,000 = 31,000 words!
    Hell! That's a lot of reading and who's got all that time to read? I don't!
    So let's "see" your next story line!
    Great story pc_ fun_couple!

17. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Take away the picture-taking, some hubbies simply want to watch!

WGEWR.jpg

18. EdmontonCouple

EdmontonCouple New Member

She won't agree to pictures, but I've secretly recorded it and listen to it when she's not around.

hotcouple1984 likes this.
  19. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

It's not really something I would care one way or another about doing for myself, but if my Wife and her Bull wanted me to take photos or video of them/us, I would certainly be happy to do so for them.
    Oh, and I'd be as unobtrusive as possible.

20. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Perhaps you can get it done without her actually knowing. Place a hidden camera somewhere to watch.