Hubbies Takin' Pics

Why is eating pussy in a threesome a no-no?

Cuckold sex:
Pussy needs a good licking to make it ready for sticking
and hubby's tongue on her wick while she gets filled with dick
is only surpassed by his eating her ass.
Having to lick her clean may seem very mean,
but he's always keen to be serving his Queen.

I guess I phrased that wrong. For ME eating pussy in a 3-some, 4-some or more-some is a no-no (unless i'm the only guy in the mix). I don't want extra flavour in the pot if you catch my drift.

I guess I phrased that wrong. For ME eating pussy in a 3-some, 4-some or more-some is a no-no (unless i'm the only guy in the mix). I don't want extra flavour in the pot if you catch my drift.

Got it.
The way you first put it sounded like you were against her husband or anyone else eating her during or after.
A lot of wives enjoy having their husband use his tongue on their clit while they are getting stuffed with their lover's dick and some enjoy having him give her an additional orgasm orally afterward.
Of course there are also those into the "cream pie" thing as well.

So while I now understand that you aren't interested in indulging, you apparently aren't opposed to her husband or another doing so.

However, the way that you have restated your meaning leads one to wonder that, if you were the only guy in a three or more some, would you be giving the ladies oral in between rounds of fucking knowing that you've added your own extra flavour to their pots?

Got it.
The way you first put it sounded like you were against her husband or anyone else eating her during or after.
A lot of wives enjoy having their husband use his tongue on their clit while they are getting stuffed with their lover's dick and some enjoy having him give her an additional orgasm orally afterward.
Of course there are also those into the "cream pie" thing as well.

So while I now understand that you aren't interested in indulging, you apparently aren't opposed to her husband or another doing so.

However, the way that you have restated your meaning leads one to wonder that, if you were the only guy in a three or more some, would you be giving the ladies oral in between rounds of fucking knowing that you've added your own extra flavour to their pots?

Yeah my OP was a knee jerk reaction. As if to say: "Oh no, wouldn't be me, doing that."
When I was the only guy in those scenarios, I definitely showed favouritism in-regards to whose pussy I chose to eat between the fuck sessions. but only because some of them just weren't visually appealing to me ... That's was the only discriminating factor. I figure it's my cock, I know where it's been and I know how well I clean it...

... I figure it's my cock, I know where it's been and I know how well I clean it...

The only problem is that you don't know where the pussy's been, how well she takes care of it and who else she's been letting get in it. :unsure:
I guess its like the lottery: you buy your ticket and hope you beat the odds.

True indeed. It's far more easier to dismiss though if you don't actually see a multitude of cocks going in it though. Sometimes it's the little lies that get us through life lol

Back