Hubbies Takin' Pics

I like taking pictures sometimes when my wife has sex with her black lover. But certainly not always because he fucks her very often.

My wife is not quite as interested in doing it as I am.

That's going to change, I believe. She wants to get of the pill in order to conceive a black baby. During her most fertile period her black lover is going to take a couple of days off so that he can fuck her all day long.

She wants me to videotape their coupling so that she can see the act of her getting pregnant with a black baby again and again. She considers the act of making a baby as something almost sacred.

She doesn't want me as ******* of the baby because she wants a strong, healthy biracial baby with the best possible genes.

She has decided that I have to wear a condom when she drops the pill.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1887692164.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_238251645.jpg

nadege-et-pat-jpg.623709

that's a neat pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
when we meet BBC most the night I just watch in amazement and take pics but really need to go on a course cos most my pics end up useless as I am too excited watching my beautiful wife enjoy herself lol here'sIMG_0853.JPG IMG_0839.JPG DSC_0043.jpg DSC_0011.jpg a couple of previous meets hope you all like?

Attachments

• IMG_7410e.jpg
    IMG_7410e.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0833.JPG
    IMG_0833.JPG
    653.6 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
when we meet BBC most the night I just watch in amazement and take pics but really need to go on a course cos most my pics end up useless as I am too excited watching my beautiful wife enjoy herself lol here'sView attachment 842568 View attachment 842568 View attachment 842567 View attachment 842564 View attachment 842563 View attachment 842562 View attachment 842558 a couple of previous meets hope you all like?
Get a good camera. Hubby uses a Canon Rebel. You can probably find a good used one for not much money on the internet.

And as he says, practice. It takes a while. And you will find that you will only get one or 2 good shots out of 20 or so taken. Which is normal when the camera is basically a voyeur watching 2 people who aren't posing.

Get a good camera. Hubby uses a Canon Rebel. You can probably find a good used one for not much money on the internet.

And as he says, practice. It takes a while. And you will find that you will only get one or 2 good shots out of 20 or so taken. Which is normal when the camera is basically a voyeur watching 2 people who aren't posing.
Thanks Hun will hopefully have lots of practice in 10 days time when we go to Portugal with our regular BBC for a long weekend

This is Brian, Ambers Cuckold. I love taking pictures and videos. Two reasons. 1) it gives me something to do until time to eat the creampie, and 2) it sure as hell gives me alot of jack off material for weeks and months down the road. Amber could care less i think, shes more into the moment, into the sex than anything. When we started out i didnt tske pics or videos, and not everyone wants it done. Some have flat out refused, not wanting to be seen kn a sex video. For me, i figure i will likely never be famous, and there sre billions of prople on the planet, so who cares.
Another thing I suppose is the voyeuristic part of me that likes to show off what a slut I have and that we are for real and not faking this. For some I know it's a fantasy and have never actually done this or lived this, or are trying to talk thier woman into doing it. For me, it's the real deal. You can really see my woman getting BBC fucked. You can really see me eating the creampie (that was pretty hot, one of the BBC guys took the phone from me to record me eating his cum from her pussy). I love it. I love doing it. I love seeing it. I love sharing it.

Last edited:
Back