Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by cowboy936, Apr 11, 2013.

1. cowboy936

cowboy936 New Member

Howdy everybody! I'm sort of new lol. I've actually been lurking around the forums for awhile to drop a post here and there while getting to know some really cool people so I figured it was about time to make it official. I actually joined your community to respond to a couple of threads that are near and dear to me but I'm hoping to branch out some. I'm working on an erotic story to contribute at the moment. :)

I guess I should point out that I'm not really into the scene around here but I do have some things in common and the people in this community are some of the friendliest and open minded people I've met on the internet. I mostly chase girls and I have quite a dominant streak when playing with them but through a somewhat long and twisted series of events (which I will spare you here lol) I discovered that from time to time I really enjoy going down on some BBC. I don't really have an interest in bottoming or topping or any of that stuff with a guy but I really really love what I do and I'm very very good at doing it. It's almost like a fetish to me lol!

Anyway, I don't care what your stripes are if you want to say howdy. ;) I'm into a little bit of everything and I'd love to meet a bunch more really cool people. Later!