Howdy

Howdy everybody! I'm sort of new lol. I've actually been lurking around the forums for awhile to drop a post here and there while getting to know some really cool people so I figured it was about time to make it official. I actually joined your community to respond to a couple of threads that are near and dear to me but I'm hoping to branch out some. I'm working on an erotic story to contribute at the moment. :)

I guess I should point out that I'm not really into the scene around here but I do have some things in common and the people in this community are some of the friendliest and open minded people I've met on the internet. I mostly chase girls and I have quite a dominant streak when playing with them but through a somewhat long and twisted series of events (which I will spare you here lol) I discovered that from time to time I really enjoy going down on some BBC. I don't really have an interest in bottoming or topping or any of that stuff with a guy but I really really love what I do and I'm very very good at doing it. It's almost like a fetish to me lol!

Anyway, I don't care what your stripes are if you want to say howdy. ;) I'm into a little bit of everything and I'd love to meet a bunch more really cool people. Later!

Back